FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Alright, well I updated the guide to match the new finds. Smile

(Found out who the guy was that originally found that data, so I credited him).
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

(05-17-2016, 12:06 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Alright, well I updated the guide to match the new finds. Smile

(Found out who the guy was that originally found that data, so I credited him).

It was me! ^^ Thank you for the credit (Yeah, I just created a profile in this forum just to look for the guy that told you the info hahah it seems he is honored, he just saw the info and didn't remember the source completely)
Memory Sum Checker crashed on Windows 10. Is there some other way ?
Hm. I noticed Rodrigo's MemorySumChecker was version 4.19, maybe the one I used is too old for Windows 10. (Mine was version 4.00)

I updated the links to 4.19. Give that a shot on Windows 10.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
Hi. Thanks for the guide, but I got a problem.

After editing the save file I open MemorySumChecker, open the save file and the arrow is greyed out.

No idea why. I got win7 64bit. All the plugin files are where they should be.

I attached a screenshot. Please help

Edit: Fixed it.... so goddamn simple... if anyone has a similar problem go to MemorySumChecker plugins folder and rename both X HD and X-2 HD folders to contain just that.

TL;DR: remove all those weird signs from plugin folder names. Don't rename files.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah. Seems like the ascii letters are causing a lot of problems.

Uploaded yet another version, with properly named files and folders.
Thanks to fuzzymillipede.And I have write a new tool, for FFXED to edit the PC FFX-HD.You can get from here: https://github.com/squallqz/FFX-HD-Save-to-PSU
The program is write in hurry, and some features such as clean the time you have in the game, or the title be modified by FFXED。Maybe in the future, I'll add these features。
Great Sir Fuzzymillipede, (should you grace us with your presence)

It appears that the saves created by the Steam version of FFX are unable to be modified such that you can rename anyone other than Tidus. Not sure if this is a carryover from the PS3/4 version, or something new in the PC version.

FFXED will edit the files apparently without issue, but when loaded into the game, only Tidus' name change appears. Saving in-game and then reopening the same save file in FFXED shows anyone other than Tidus to have the default name. Perhaps an unavoidable event, it seems that the game overwrites them.

I realize the chance of an update at this point is low, just thought I'd ask.

Forget all that nonsense, the game is at fault there. Thanks again for this editor. Cool
Thumbs Up 
(05-17-2016, 05:20 PM)squallqz Wrote: Thanks to fuzzymillipede.And I have write a new tool, for FFXED to edit the PC FFX-HD.You can get from here: https://github.com/squallqz/FFX-HD-Save-to-PSU
The program is write in hurry, and some features such as clean the time you have in the game, or the title be modified by FFXED。Maybe in the future, I'll add these features。

Good job, works nicely, Thank you!
Core i7 [email protected]
Kingston 16GB
MSI Geforce GTX 770
Windows 10 Pro x64
(05-20-2016, 09:07 PM)Mudder Wrote: Good job, works nicely, Thank you!

There's no need to say that, because we r all FFX fans~ Biggrin