FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
And thanks to my friend (a PM). She said I should to write a ReadMe, but I forgot. So I should say sorry to all above.

1st run the MyPSU.exe(What's the fxxk name...), and click the "RAW_2_PSU", choose a save file(named  like ffx_***)

2nd there will be a psu file named "temp.psu"(another fxxk name), even if there already be a temp.psu, it will be coverd.

3rd run the great save file editor FFXED, to choose the temp.psu, and just edit it!(And don't forget to save the temp.psu, what u have changed.)
4th click the "PSU_2_RAW" to save the file. BTW the file name must be ffx_***(And u can cover the one you have choose in the step1)

Note1: If u were me, find some data that FFXED cannot edit. U can edit it by yourself, and jump the step3, just make my program as a calculate the checksum^_^
Note2: Some function have no be added, because I'm lazy. And just write something I have find in the save file.
0x44cc change to 0xFFFFFFFF, Here is Al Bhed's Dictionaries, but there's somewhere control the translate on the screen no here.
0x44d0 change to 0xFFFFFFFF, Here is All the Key Item, so there's no need to play minigames...
0x1794 start is all the BlitzBall player's exp
0x001c-0x002c is the save file's titile
and so on~~
Note3: As my bad network at home, I'm sorry it's to hard for me to update the code(used MFC, write in VS2013)And if I'm not obsessed with the OverWatch, I'll carry on update the project

Sponsored links

Is it possible to make the minimize all stat nodes option change hp nodes to 100 hp instead of 200?
If anyone is still on I have FFX for PCSX2 emulator and i've tried to download and use FFXED to edit my save game my Version of Final Fantasy X is: FFX (NTSC-U) [SLUS-20312] [F0800C1E]
and i'm running windows 10, I have downloaded and installed Java and MyMC and FFXED is taged with java however when i click on it it acts like it will open and pops up with a black looking screen for less than a second then shuts down, I've tried several things but I can't seem to get it to open, I even tried to manually open my virtual memory cards with FFXED by going to the memory cards and right clicking and selecting Open with and FFXED, which pops up some kind of error code about not being able to run the program with my version of windows... very confusing, any and all help would be much appreciated.

P.S. the Error says:
This App can't run on your PC
To find a version for you PC, check with the software Publisher.
Does anyone have a current link to the sphere grid index? I can't find it anywhere now that imageshack is down
can somebody please help me bout this problem? 
i follow some of hint how to make this work. but unfortunately it doesnt work for me..[Image: G1k4S0.jpg]
On Mac so not sure how to do this using Wine since the Mac port was abandoned. Is there someone or somewhere that has memory cards that I can just drop into pcsx2? Otherwise I'm not sure how to get FFXED working...
Hello everyone. I just created a new version of FFXED which is intended to edit FFX PC (Steam version) save files. I don't have the game, so is anyone willing to help me test?

I attached the new beta version of FFXED to the first post.

Also, it's been years since I've posted here. Can anyone verify that FFXED is still working with the latest version of PCSX2?
(07-12-2019, 07:22 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Hello everyone. I just created a new version of FFXED which is intended to edit FFX PC (Steam version) save files. I don't have the game, so is anyone willing to help me test?

I attached the new beta version of FFXED to the first post.

Also, it's been years since I've posted here. Can anyone verify that FFXED is still working with the latest version of PCSX2?

I coincidentally have been playing FFXHD on PC for the first time (and FFX in general), and found this. It's working really well, thank you!

imgur album of 200 lightning bolts and all Al Bhed primers (I used it for that stuff):
https://imgur.com/a/1Buw6in
(07-15-2019, 02:38 AM)Kirby115 Wrote: I coincidentally have been playing FFXHD on PC for the first time (and FFX in general), and found this. It's working really well, thank you!

imgur album of 200 lightning bolts and all Al Bhed primers (I used it for that stuff):
https://imgur.com/a/1Buw6in

Thanks, glad you found it useful. No more complicated programs needed, hooray!

The first post has been updated to include the latest version of FFXED.

FFXED 0.748 changelog:

- Added support for FFX PC (Steam) save files. Now you can load and save these files without the use of additional tools.
- Fixed a bug with how the FFXED.ini file works
- Made the main menu wider because it was too skinny on newer versions of Windows which resulted in the window being un-draggable
- Renamed the Edit and Done buttons to Apply and Apply & Close to make it less confusing
- Added credits for various people in the About section. If you think I missed someone who should be included, please let me know!
(06-08-2016, 06:21 PM)Arthandas Wrote: Is it possible to make the minimize all stat nodes option change hp nodes to 100 hp instead of 200?

No, there's no such thing as an HP +100 node. HP +200 is the lowest one.