FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
yes i saw them but i dont have an open ps3 nor this adapter... thats why im asking if there is somebody here in this thread, who has the possibility to convert my psu file back to the psv Smile

Sponsored links

You will have better luck if you go to PS3 forums. This forum is for PCSX2 which is not directly related to PS3 stuff.
I have updated FFXED. There should now be better error handling for the cases when FFXED cannot write to a directory and when FFXED cannot execute mymc.
(02-01-2013, 11:06 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: I have updated FFXED. There should now be better error handling for the cases when FFXED cannot write to a directory and when FFXED cannot execute mymc.

Thanks, fuzzymillipede, this will help a lot to pinpoint issue's causes and reducing possible confusion, getting the new version now.
Imagination is where we are truly real
For some reason Yuna has no aeons and cant summon?
(02-02-2013, 02:44 PM)ifailbignoob Wrote: For some reason Yuna has no aeons and cant summon?

Did you deactivate the aeons or uncheck the Summon ability?
(02-02-2013, 02:44 PM)ifailbignoob Wrote: For some reason Yuna has no aeons and cant summon?

Long time no play, did you give all slots to the other characters?
(02-02-2013, 02:57 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Did you deactivate the aeons or uncheck the Summon ability?

As far as I know I haven't deactivated aeons, I now have shiva after doing macalania temple, i skipped to a certain point in a game so I had to edit everyone into the party, could this be why? If so, is there a way to put them back onto her? I haven't unchecked summons either, I just double checked that

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to manually add in the aeons as well, I completely forgot aeons had their own listing in the stats editing thing and not just the actual party, thanks for helping Smile
(02-02-2013, 04:46 PM)ifailbignoob Wrote: As far as I know I haven't deactivated aeons, I now have shiva after doing macalania temple, i skipped to a certain point in a game so I had to edit everyone into the party, could this be why? If so, is there a way to put them back onto her? I haven't unchecked summons either, I just double checked that

EDIT: Nevermind, I have to manually add in the aeons as well, I completely forgot aeons had their own listing in the stats editing thing and not just the actual party, thanks for helping Smile

makes sense since skipping to advanced plot in the game may skip the quests to get the aeons Smile

You probably did skip the aeons solo fights between Yunna and that older summoner. Long time don't play but I recall it had positive effects.

Personally I deem skipping the story is dangerous in most RPGs, because may break the main quest flow.
Yeah, I think it may have broken my celestial weapons quests as well, I skipped to reach to where my PS2 save was, think I might just redo it fresh again without ffxed, only used it to skip storyline Tongue Might mess around with it a bit more later though