FFXII 0.9.6 Game stops after ingame auto-save
Hello, (SOLVED! thx god, I found out it was the new sound plugin SPU2-X, which was unable to create save state

I never used the ingame crystal to save the game, but I run into a place where I am forced to auto-save when I load in the zone. Problem is my CPU usage stops at 0% and black screen stays Sad

Any advice, ideas, how to solve, bypass this issue, please help.

CPU e4400 dual core

Sponsored links

(03-18-2009, 03:39 AM)Kopogero Wrote: Hello,

I never used the ingame crystal to save the game, but I run into a place where I am forced to auto-save when I load in the zone. Problem is my CPU usage stops at 0% and black screen stays Sad

CPU e4400 dual core

You are not giving enough information about your settings.
But either way, i have been playing, i'm after the mines with the viera sister lvl 26 and haven't encountered any problem.
(03-18-2009, 03:44 AM)Lionhawk Wrote:
(03-18-2009, 03:39 AM)Kopogero Wrote: Hello,

CPU e4400 dual core

You are not giving enough information about your settings.
But either way, i have been playing, i'm after the mines with the viera sister lvl 26 and haven't encountered any problem.

So you saying you got no problems saving in game (not using sstates) with crystals? You using any different config from the default?
@Kopogero
I haven't encounter any problem either. Yes, I am using in-game save (never a big fan of save state).
Anyways, for reference (in case you need it).
gsdx9: pretty much default except with texture filter grayed and log z ticked, PS 3.0, and using sse4.1
spu2-x: cubic and xaudio (rest stays at default)
Lilypad 9.9
Linuz iso
CPU: everything on the left side is ticked, limit for the right
speed hacks: don't really use them (I don't really notice any performance increase so there's no point)
Feel free to ask if there is anything unclear about my settings.
EDIT: I'm using 9.6 as well. (Except mine is the beta version from the sticky and the plug-ins are also from the sticky.)
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Couldn't tell you what the problem is, to be honest, but I would recommend not using the save state function. Just seems to take a lot more CPU power to get right back (though it is nice when you don't want to worry about making it to a crystal).

Either way, I would suggest sticking with the crystals. They have always worked for me.
(03-18-2009, 04:08 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: @Kopogero
I haven't encounter any problem either. Yes, I am using in-game save (never a big fan of save state).
Anyways, for reference (in case you need it).
gsdx9: pretty much default except with texture filter grayed and log z ticked, PS 3.0, and using sse4.1
spu2-x: cubic and xaudio (rest stays at default)
Lilypad 9.9
Linuz iso
CPU: everything on the left side is ticked, limit for the right
speed hacks: don't really use them (I don't really notice any performance increase so there's no point)
Feel free to ask if there is anything unclear about my settings.
EDIT: I'm using 9.6 as well. (Except mine is the beta version from the sticky and the plug-ins are also from the sticky.)

I can't get the beta and use the same saved states. Sad My settings are almost identical except Im using SSE3/SSE2