FFXII: Controller Issue
Hello again,

I have a Issue with my Controller and FFXII:
I'm using a Mac with the ZeroPAD 0.3.0 Gamepad Plugin.
I configured it correctly (i hope so) but when i have to control the Hero with the right or left analog Stick it really f**ks up.
I cant control the Hero the right way, he always runs how he wants.

I found a Controller-Plugin for PCSX2 called "lilypad". It seems, that this Plugin fixes the Issue, but it seems that it's windows only (only found .dll file).

Any Hints or Ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored links

It sounds a bit strange, as I've been playing ffxii with ps3 controller and it worked fine. I haven't checked it on snow leopard, maybe that's the issue
Yeah, Im using Snow Leopard.
But I have this Issue with the PS3 Controller, with another Controller and my Keyboard. So it's really weird Sad
(11-18-2010, 11:35 PM)Vortex of Genesis Wrote: Yeah, Im using Snow Leopard.
But I have this Issue with the PS3 Controller, with another Controller and my Keyboard. So it's really weird Sad

same problem here, using snow leopard
i guess us snow leopard users will have to suffer
think so too Sad
Maybe with a new running version it will be fixed...
MAYBE Smile
(12-01-2010, 07:32 PM)Vortex of Genesis Wrote: think so too Sad
Maybe with a new running version it will be fixed...
MAYBE Smile

i dont think so. zedr0n isn't using snow leopard as he mentioned above, so it most likely wont.
I am using snow leopard, I just haven't checked controllers since I've been using leopard
Hi all,

I have the same problem with the PS3 controller on FFXII, and am wondering if the issue with snow leopard had been fixed as yet or any news on a plugin? Hope im not repeating earlier questions but i can see the last post here was early last year so...im hopefull!!!!

MBP OS X 10.6.8, 2.53 Dual core intel, 4gb ram DDR3, Gforce 9400m 256mb
I'm using snow leopard and I'm trying to use a PS3 controller, but I'm having trouble with the sticks on Avatar: The Last Airbender. It won't let me move the way I want. But if I get on Windows XP and use Lilypad it works slow, but it works. I'm wondering if it is us Snow Leopard. We haven't had an update in a way. Hopefully something will come up!
Here is my controller settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)