FFXII/FFXII IZJS Editor - rich SaveGame/Memory Editor for FF XII (+IZJS)
Thanks a lot, i can translate the GUI too but even a french can understand it lol. I will be proud to translate the GUI in french too Smile

Sponsored links

No problemo! Smile
OK, then lets leave the GUI as it is. I don't wanna mess with that...
FF 12 IZJS doesn't exist in french, the patch translate only the dialogues and the menus so the translation for this version is needless. Just a question, can i put a number like that : something² (can i replace the 2 bay another number)?
I think you can, the XML files are in UTF-8 encoding.
Yeah i know but how can i do to do something3 like something². But don't worry it doesn't matter I've found something else lol
I have been wondering, would you be able to extract enemies to use them like playable characters?
I would love to play with Judge Gabranth/Drace/Ghis/Bergan/Zargabath or Imperial Judges !! Their weapons are already in unsorted, so I think it's possible to do it.
If not, is there any code or something?

Thank you, the editor is amazing! Smile)

(English is not my mother tongue, pardon me)
Yeah... I tried to make them playable, but all my attempts ended up with failure. :]
and about codes, I don't think such codes exist, otherwise youtube would be full of videos like - playable Judge, Omega-Weapon, etc... Laugh
So no chances at all? What a pity. Maybe if you keep trying...
Why did your attempts end up with failure? I'd like to learn more. How far have you reached? Have you tried another non playable characters like Monid, Carolina, Bansat, Viera Wayfarer, War-chief Supinelu, Bangaa Hunter, etc?

Many thanks for your fast reply. I hope I'm not bothering you.
Well. I spent 1-2 days, then gave up... Smile
Now, I don't have time for this. Sorry.
I understand, thanks for your time! Smile))