FFXII/FFXII IZJS Editor - rich SaveGame/Memory Editor for FF XII (+IZJS)
(07-29-2015, 11:57 PM)kritos Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm having an issue with this editor. I'm running the game as administrator on PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350, the one I always used for IZJS), load my save, launch the editor as admin.. and then the game freezes.
I can still hear the sounds, and my character moving, but the display is frozen.
I'm able to see the data in the editor tough, could anyone help me with this issue?
Thx.
Looks like good work anyway, can't wait to try it Laugh cheers

1.0.0 is unsupported
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Thanks to the uploader for making this awesome tool. (Even though he's not around anymore)

Funny enough it works flawlessly with 1.3.1-1454.

Currently messing about with FF12 a bit and the editor works great. Even the Memory Editor to freeze status buffs works. Might be handy to know for people still playing the game.

[Image: bandicam%202015-11-16%2019-59-03-670.png]
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Hey guys, this tool is pretty awesome. I never use editors for my first time or two through any game, but afterwards, it's a blast playing around with different settings or making modifications to help get through some of the annoying parts quicker. One thing I can't seem to do is refight any espers, does anybody know if this is possible?

I defeated Adrammelech and used the editor to uncheck his Active box so I could go back into Zertinan and fight him again, but I get nothing. If esper battles can't be redone, that's kind of a bummer...
Is it too much to ask for gambits that aren't in the game at all? or maybe a way to make my own gambits (by programing them in your own ff editor) maybe you could swap in game gambit for custom made gambits...the gambits in ff xii is 90% of the reason i have 200+ hours in the game.
I wonder if there's a way to edit which character walks around in towns? I'd rather just forget Vaan exists at all, if possible...
seria muito maneiro poder colocar duas classes, igual ao FFXII TZA.

It will be great to be able to put two classes, equal to the FFXII TZA.
Awesome tool; I've been using it for a few years. Any chance you will be able to do a similar release for The Zodiac Age? Would love to be able to use your tool for the new release.
(03-26-2011, 02:39 PM)_DTG_ Wrote: Thanks for the feedback!
Currently, I'm playing with the "Game Progress" offset, can't figure out how it works. At first, I thought it is a set of bits, but it's more likely a 16-bit integer that grows with the game progress.

I'm wondering how the Game Progress System is arranged in FFX.

P.S. Thanks for FFXED, great work man! Helped me to avoid some boring moments of the game. Smile

Wanted to pick your brain about the FFXII editor. I'm altered one of my saves. I already had characters maxed so I just gave their stats a bump. I also maxed HP and MP but now I've run into a snag. Neither HP nor MP drop below full 9 sets. Are their stats just so high in base HP and MP that it'll take a while for a decrease in numbers to show? The bars are still dropping when MP is used or damage is inflicted on my characters. I appreciate any insight you can give.
If the OP Ever comes back here - please release the source code on github so that people can adapt it for the PC release of Zodiac Age
(07-26-2017, 07:29 PM)Ediano_berserk Wrote: seria muito maneiro poder colocar duas classes, igual ao FFXII TZA.

It will be great to be able to put two classes, equal to the FFXII TZA.
The only way to do something like this is by using the code 
re-select job Open License panel, select a character, press Square, select another job then press Circle

RCK9-37BV-Y4NXT
XRPB-UYWQ-MM3JF
3U3D-PJ0J-UV2FB

RESET'-ing the LB, No, even you've re-selected the other jobs, the previous one didn't RESET. Their Nodes still same and carried over for 2nd jobs