FFXII Iso says Audio Disk?
But now I got it to work, it just lags a lot...
I used a different CD drive thingy and got it to work.
It just lags a LOT especially when I need to use controls. Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

A "different cd drive thingy" but you're using an ISO?
I'm confused, how do you exactly read the ISO? Is it mounted in another app?

If by lag you mean it's slow, show us your computer specs and pcsx2 settings so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I changed the Cdvdrom, it's mounted with MagicISO.

My computer specs? Vista Home edition? ><.

I'm using lilypad which I need to figure out how to do a left analog xD.
And sounds is on Peops, I changed graphics to ZeroGS... I don't really see much of an improvement in the gameplay, the cut scenes are still pretty laggy.
Dev9 is Dev9null.
CDvdrom is Gigaherz's.
Fire wire is FWnull and Bios are USA.

If you need more detail on my Vista graphics, just tell me where to find it lol.
The graphics lag but it looks kind of nice the sound is what lags a LOT.
And I keep getting this error from ZeroGS saying unpackage error? Or something then it says Mask and it does fine but after I get to where I need to start playing I keep getting that error and I can barely even do anything it's lagging.

I didn't really change any settings besides graphics and followed the guide for Vista.
So I think everything is what I was told to put.
I just need to get a adapter for my control T_T.
Why are you using ZeroGS? The guide clearly states GSdx is far superior these days. You can get your system specs using CPU-Z: http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php
Post a screenshot of the first tab and the graphics tab here.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Oh okay, sorry. O_O... I don't know I was just trying to see which one made it run better.
I'll have screen shots up in the next few~~.
So I may edit this post.
[Image: pcsx22.jpg]
[Image: pcsx2w.jpg]

Is that what you meant? ^^. Hope it shows up...

I kind of over protective of this laptop since it's not mine but I kind of stole it from my dad, if I put anything like that on here that he doesn't know ab out he'll freak out because my laptop like... died from a virus or something. o.O...

But I assure you I have good graphics, all the games I have I'm able to put it up maxium and have pixel shaders of all sorts and what not. D:
It's got dual core stiker on it. Laugh
That's pretty much useless, where in my post did I say to post screenshots of your plugin config and plugins used? Install CPU-Z get the screens and remove it if it's such a problem. You should also set GSdx to DX10 Hardware in renderer.
=.=;;... Okay... Sorry I got confused.
Could please provide link to those? ^^.

I'll go install that... mabobber.
[Image: cpuidgraphics.jpg]

[Image: cpuidm.jpg]

That's what you meant right?
That's what it shows but on CPU some numbers kept changing.
Thanks for helping even though I'm a complete dumbass in the end XDD. For future notice.
Yeah that's what I mean. This PC is too slow for PCSX2, especially the onboard graphics card. All you can do is reduce quality (check native in Gsdx) and enable some speed hacks to get some better frames but it will still be super slow.