FFXII US TLB Miss error/savegame help
Exclamation 
Hi, i am getting an error with FFXII US when i try to go to bahamut. I board the sthral, i can see it flying, when the screen turns black, it stays that way and i can't finish the game :/
using PCSX 0.9.7 r3876, when the screen turns black, it says:

(EE pc:0025EB58) TLB Miss, addr=0x10 [load]
(EE pc:0025EB60) TLB Miss, addr=0x14 [load]
(EE pc:0025EB68) TLB Miss, addr=0x1c [load]

After searching for this error, it seems to me it is a case of a bad iso. So i am posting to ask 2 things:
1- Can anyone help me fix that problem? any idea of what i could do to keep going in the game? I suspect it is a bad iso, but what do i know, and i don't have another disc to make a different iso...

2- Can someone with ffxii us get my memory card save and give me a save state/memory card save right after this point? The point would be when you board bahamut and as soon as the strhal finishes flying into the sky, the screen go black, i would like a save as soon as whatever is next starts showing (and if possible some a little later in case thos also give problems, in case it is a cutscene or something). If someone would do me this favor, the latest save in my card is right outside of the aerodome in rabanastre, just need to go inside, talk to the clerk at the private airship booth and select bahamut right next to rabanastre.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored links

u need to see usual things first.
turn off any cheats,load from memory card and not save state
turn of all speed hacks etc stuff.

game goes just fine beyond that point for me,but there is huge ***** load of videos and there is no save point anywhere close after that.
done all that, tried different plugins for audio/video as well, no use.

I imagined it could be videos, thats why i asked for a save state or memory card after the video loads and maybe at the start of other videos after that so i can find one that works for me to finish the game XD

thanks for the help.
ok, the error indeed was a bad iso, probably my disc was scratched, i managed to find someone that still had a ff12 disc gathering dust somewhere in his house to borrow and i managed to pass that part with that, hope this time i finish the game XD