FFXII/WWE/DBZ PCSX2 Issue
Hiya Guys,

Back on the forums again with another issue, however this is now becoming a recurring theme with most of my own ISO's or PCSX2 1.2.1 Program.

I've mustered up my old FFXII, WWE Smackdown! Shut your mouth, and Budokai 2 and gotten ISO's in order to play them on PCSX2 (Previous thread regarding DBZ :http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Budokai-2-Issue)

As mentioned in the previous thread, everything including cinematics works fine, however when starting a game mode, the screen goes black and looks jumpy, I tried using the latest developmental build of PCSX2, but it doesn't change anything.

Is it my PCSX2 settings, cause I haven't changed anything to my recent knowledge..

Please help Sad

P.S Emulog in other thread post.

Sponsored links

please stick to your other thread
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-27-2015, 03:28 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: please stick to your other thread
Sorry not sure how to :'D
(03-27-2015, 03:28 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: please stick to your other thread

Still need help though :'(
(03-27-2015, 03:31 AM)Tysonix Wrote: Sorry not sure how to :'D

And this is why we can't have nice things
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-27-2015, 03:31 AM)Tysonix Wrote: Sorry not sure how to :'D

Simply post in it instead, preferably with your hardware specs and screenshots of your PCSX2 configs included in the post.

>And maybe with the emuLog.txt attached
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.0 GHz | MSI GTX 970 4GB GAMING (+142 core/+150 mem) | 8 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 14.10 + Debian x64 (VMs)
(03-27-2015, 03:23 AM)Tysonix Wrote: P.S Emulog in other thread post.
no, there is no emulog.txt file posted. please post the emulog.txt file for further Info. if, you are encountering this error in all these three games then, you are probably using a unsupported I-gpu of pcsx2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction