FFXII:ZJS doesnt load past menu, and KH/KH:FX has weird colours!!
i m playing this rite now. Im on giza plains lol. everytime i enter a battle field its fps slows like crazy. and some parts of rabanastre just lags like no other. I played around with the fps and this one time i toyed with it makes that lag go away but fps skipping skips too much and makes me dizzy.

i jus tried your settings kaze. those settings made my graphics better but my fps speed worse. It stutters like crazy on the battle field. any suggestions? I kno this can work with a little more tinkering. Im on a 2.6 ghz 8 gig ram. im thinkin something in CPU or speed hacks or somewhere. i jsut wanna get rid of this lag in the battle field

Sponsored links

(04-08-2011, 12:29 PM)sweetvictory Wrote: i m playing this rite now. Im on giza plains lol. everytime i enter a battle field its fps slows like crazy. and some parts of rabanastre just lags like no other. I played around with the fps and this one time i toyed with it makes that lag go away but fps skipping skips too much and makes me dizzy.

i jus tried your settings kaze. those settings made my graphics better but my fps speed worse. It stutters like crazy on the battle field. any suggestions? I kno this can work with a little more tinkering. Im on a 2.6 ghz 8 gig ram. im thinkin something in CPU or speed hacks or somewhere. i jsut wanna get rid of this lag in the battle field

You should start attacking the Anti-Aliasing settings Advanced settings and CPU settings. Those are the ones with the most efect on FPS speed.

NOTE:
Before you start mesing with the settings, please save your current ones, just in case you make it worse, the you can just revert :-)
You save settings by doing a screenshot of them or just write them down :-)
Good luck, and also, please post your settings if you get them good :-))
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
ya will do. can you tell me waht each of these do? Like the EE recs options- nearest negative positive chop/zero Vu Recos Options- Nearest negative positive Zero. and especially how to undersatnd the Frame Limiting settings under detailed settings. Like i kno what custom FPS limit does. I donno what skip frames whne slower then 1 actually means, and consecutive frames before skipping, and when you set the skip frames to 30 i dint understand what that did.
(04-08-2011, 08:01 PM)sweetvictory Wrote: ya will do. can you tell me waht each of these do? Like the EE recs options- nearest negative positive chop/zero Vu Recos Options- Nearest negative positive Zero. and especially how to undersatnd the Frame Limiting settings under detailed settings. Like i kno what custom FPS limit does. I donno what skip frames whne slower then 1 actually means, and consecutive frames before skipping, and when you set the skip frames to 30 i dint understand what that did.

Consecutive frames before skip is how may frames it renders before skipping a set number of frames.
I set mine to 30, because when it comes to that it is at half speed, and that is when I would like it to go faster.
And all those advanced settings are like REALLY hard to explain, besides there is an explanation for al those EE rec round an VU rec rounds in the left side of the window :-)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
advanced settings are for specific games that have compatibility issues, normally you shouldn't need to touch that
(04-11-2011, 02:37 PM)zedr0n Wrote: advanced settings are for specific games that have compatibility issues, normally you shouldn't need to touch that

any suggestions for the best settings on the advanced settings for ffxii? not sure if it even affects that much.
when i select limit fps it just all comes up black...
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram