FFXII cure freeze/crash
Im kind of new to pcsx2, I've been using it without trouble on my desktop however when trying to use the same pcsx2 on my laptop I come across some problems. I have played ff12 successfully on my desktop for over 60 hours, but I am stuck to playing on my laptop and whenever I try to use a heal or potion or anything of that sort of graphics it crashes/freezes the game. It runs perfectly fine if im just running around talking to people or using normal attacks without much of any graphics. I can even use damaging spells which also use some amount of graphics, for some reason its only really potions and freezes. There are also some instances of textures on the map being completely missing or clipping while running around. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here considering it works perfectly fine on my desktop without changing any of the settings.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
logs appear to be normal, the graphics just stop working while the music keeps playing.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 6,41 KB / Downloads: 143)
we don't support antique versions.
please update
Thats another issue, I've been trying to successfully download for about 3 hours now but it seems to be having some trouble
this one ?