FFXII issue: blurry movies
Hello,

I am using latest 0.9.6 pcsx2 with latest GSdx SSSE3 graphic
(shader 3.0, rest default settings) texture, alpha correction checked.
No speed hacks, CPU settings all checked and limited frame.

SPU2-X 1.1.0 sound plugin (also default settings)

I tried first browsing the forums, couldn't seem to find anyone else experiencing this issue Sad
Thing is the intro movie and when Vaan holdin on to Balthimor with the stone working perfectly, but the speech that the imperial lord is making in the crowd and later on when Im getting on the ship with Balthimor, and rest movies after are all BLURRY, barely can see anything...

If anyone knows what could be causing this issue, please help, thx.

...lol after posting this thread I found out the latest SPU2 might be causing issue, when i changed it to P.E.Op.S. the same movie was running smoothly, but then i changed back to SPU and was blurry, and then again changed to P.E.Op.S. and stayed blurry odd, now Im stuck again...
I really hoping to find out exactly what setting causing this issue, for a moment it worked perfectly and all I can remember was changing SPU plugings, but now regardless of what i change seems to be same.

Latest note: I found out restarting PCSX2 fixes the blurry on the movies, but if I load the saved state and watch the movie again goes back to blurry. Also using XP pro SP3, x1950 Radeon pro, 2 gig RAM.

Sponsored links

SPU2-X is KNOWN to have issues with squaresoft games, now you know why.
its not a spu2-x problem at least not for me on FF 12 and using gsdx dx10 sse2
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
I use an older spu2 plugin, seen spu2-x cause some blurryness in other games of mine.