FFXII mouse issues
Hi there, I've just started using PCSX2 and it runs great on my PC. The only problem I've been having is my mouse just won't work (at least with FFXII).

I read an earlier post and made sure mouse API wasn't disabled, and I mapped the directions properly, and when I test it in the config menu it picks it up. It just doesn't register in-game! I can't get past the first part of the game where Basch asks you to move the camera around Sad.

Can anyone help me?

Sponsored links

You need to move the camera with the right analog stick controls and not the D-pad or the left analog stick ones.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-30-2011, 02:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: You need to move the camera with the right analog stick controls and not the D-pad or the left analog stick ones.

That's what I've done but it still doesn't work :/. This is my setup, is anything wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/rlXHN.jpg

Thanks so much for your help BTW Smile.
Hm yeah your config looks correct...maybe try a different API for your mouse?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-30-2011, 02:29 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hm yeah your config looks correct...maybe try a different API for your mouse?

Still nothing Sad. I guess I'll just have to invest in a joypad. Thanks anyway! Laugh
Mouse should work with DirectInput API/ Raw Input in Lilypad. Enable DirectInput, XInput, and Monitor when in background too. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-30-2011, 02:59 PM)recoder Wrote: Mouse should work with DirectInput API/ Raw Input in Lilypad. Enable DirectInput, XInput, and Monitor when in background too. Smile

What is the ps2bios.7z Is there any reason too keep files with z
Also, Final Fantasy X PS2.rar? Tongue2 Ninja

I've tried both and neither works Sad...
If none of this works i think xpadder can map the mouse to keys
http://majorgeeks.com/Xpadder_Last_freew...d5282.html
also for your future safeness, i would suggest keeping those things on your desktop out of screen shots ;/
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]