FFx-2 opening
You can't read?
Quote:Latest revision: here (updated every hour)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(09-08-2009, 08:37 AM)kael06204 Wrote: thanks.. actually i do not understand that page.. i have been there before... i do not know how to download the plugins.I guess all i can see are C++ programs... gee... sorry... please help me...I do not know what to do... ^^

download Bositman stated..
click on the icon thingy and the it will download it self..
also don't forget to download all the latest update as well..
take note that if ur using the beta there is no guarantee of a stable system..
ur should read this first..

Quote:Keep in mind these plugins may very well be unstable, they are for those users who want to try the latest. We offer no support at all for these versions of the plugins..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
to all who reply in my post... thanks!!! ^^ i just tried the beta after reader all the msg... haha... THX...!!!
Hi. I have problems with FFX-2 opening too (actually so far I don't know if this is just opening or any FMV's).
I'm using latest beta with latest SVN GSDX, no speedhacks. The opening looks really broken... this is not the speed issue since I can play normally FMVs in FFX and FFXII. Here is what its looks like: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2369/81225243.jpg , but in addition to this there is some insane flickering like... like every second frame is pure black or something like that. Software mode doesn't helps...

Also one quick question, maybe someone can tell me why gsdx10 always works in windowed mode even if its fullscreen (alt+enter)? It can't change actual resolution of the monitor, picture just resized to match the screen... Refresh rate never changed and thats cousing a lot of tearing since my monitor's refresh rate is 85hz, I want to turn it into 60hz mode like gsdx9 does...
have u try using native resolution??
u can give ur setting so we can point out the problem for u

about the dx10 i think the our fellow coder can answer it..

(09-10-2009, 04:17 PM)Endymion Wrote: Hi. I have problems with FFX-2 opening too (actually so far I don't know if this is just opening or any FMV's).
I'm using latest beta with latest SVN GSDX, no speedhacks. The opening looks really broken... this is not the speed issue since I can play normally FMVs in FFX and FFXII. Here is what its looks like: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2369/81225243.jpg , but in addition to this there is some insane flickering like... like every second frame is pure black or something like that. Software mode doesn't helps...

Also one quick question, maybe someone can tell me why gsdx10 always works in windowed mode even if its fullscreen (alt+enter)? It can't change actual resolution of the monitor, picture just resized to match the screen... Refresh rate never changed and thats cousing a lot of tearing since my monitor's refresh rate is 85hz, I want to turn it into 60hz mode like gsdx9 does...

FMVs in FFX-2 are known to be buggy not much you can do about it.

DX10 mode doesnt change the full screen resolution/refresh rate it was coded that way, you can use vsync to remove tearing I guess :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I just checked native resolution like RenShijo-Kun suggests (turns out I forget to do so). Well, with native resolution there is no such grid, but still every second frame is black, and still there is some kind of black rectangle...

About gsdx10: I can use vsync, but this is additional load on gpu + I can't expect much from that since as long as there is a big difference between refresh rate and FPS of whatever-you-watching, its really to hard get rid of tearing, judder and other nasty stuff. Anyway thanks, I will stick to gsdx9 then...
Use software mode of GSdx (DX10 software renderer). It will look perfect then but it will be slow
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i don't experienced such problem..
try to use software mode[f9] while viewing FMV..
it know to fix jittering or black frame..

but will suffer slow emulate speed as my laptop are not for gaming tho and like Bositman say