FFx cheats made it harder?
so i cheated in ffx to get through the game quicker (shame on me i know)

but when i got to the "brion and yenke" battle which has a variable hp they have like 3523952 hp!!!!! and the characters can only do 9000 at a time any way to get around this?? or is it going to be a lot of clicking

Sponsored links

xD in FFX as I remember enemies power is scaled to your character power. Meaning high lvl with superb stats = same for enemies. If you really want to cheat lower their(your chars) lvls and give them superb items Tongue.
(08-13-2011, 04:10 AM)miseru99 Wrote: xD in FFX as I remember enemies power is scaled to your character power. Meaning high lvl with superb stats = same for enemies. If you really want to cheat lower their(your chars) lvls and give them superb items Tongue.

as if i knew how to do that , Cant figure out how to cheat myself...used some premade ones.. and when i de-click "enable cheats" it doesent do anything!!!

blegh do you think poke(cheating application) would work??

Dunno any poke, but if you used .pnach file you could get adress of what you wanna change at use it in any memory editing/cheating program. Anyway why bother, you can simply edit your saves with FFXED.
In such cases I'll just use some memory editing program(in my case ArtMoney)to find the enemy hp address and once I hind it,lower it to 1 and kill him with one hit Tongue2