FINAL FANTASY X RUNS SO SLOW
hi everyone!

i'm a newbie in using PCSX2, the onLy reason i've tried it is so i can pLay FFX for the first time..

i've downLoaded PCSX2 0.9.8 from the officiaL website and got an ISO from a friend.. FFX is pLayabLe in the emuLator i've downLoaded but the probLem is that, it runs so sLow and i've tried a coupLe of the stuff i've read from oLder forums.. i don't know what to do now :/

i am using acer emachine 350-21G1
inteL atom N450
media graphics acceLerator
1GB RAM
160GB HDD

i don't know if my computer specs are not suited for the emuLator or for the game per se, hope someone couLd heLp..

tnx Laugh

Sponsored links

It depends on the country where you live but I think it is only legal if you borrow a physical media from your friend.

You specs are suited for surfing the web and doing some office task with Word, Excel, and the like. Can your netbook play a 1080p movie smoothly? And how many FPS do you get in FFX? I'm curious.
(12-20-2011, 07:34 PM)Livy Wrote: It depends on the country where you live but I think it is only legal if you borrow a physical media from your friend.

You specs are suited for surfing the web and doing some office task with Word, Excel, and the like. Can your netbook play a 1080p movie smoothly? And how many FPS do you get in FFX? I'm curious.

haven't tried watching a movie in my computer.. im getting around 50 FPS MAX but it goes as Low as 5-10 FPS..
Quote:and got an ISO from a friend

you need to own the original game. read the forum rules, especially rule N°1

closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go