[FMV]Valkyrie profile 2 PAL
(11-20-2012, 03:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Actually, i dont get it.
It sounds normal when you disable speedhacks, and starts to glitch when you max out ee cycle rate speedhack.
But that's to be expected...

the subtitles mismatch with the sound, but i wonder if this is still the case when he is playing the game on the ingame engine.

there are only 2 cgi scenes in the game anyway.

Sponsored links

Oh my bad.
Didnt pay attention to the subtitles.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-20-2012, 03:56 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Actually, i dont get it.
It sounds normal when you disable speedhacks, and starts to glitch when you max out ee cycle rate speedhack.
But that's to be expected...

When I've speedhacks actived, the sound and the subtitle are synchronised, but the sound crack a lot.
When I disable it, the sound do not match with subtitle and the video cut before the end.
Even when I reset, it's not better.
this happened to me when speedhacks is on but on game fmv -___- so I just default and it works..
(11-20-2012, 04:31 PM)miczl57 Wrote: When I've speedhacks actived, the sound and the subtitle are synchronised, but the sound crack a lot.
When I disable it, the sound do not match with subtitle and the video cut before the end.

answering questions from members can't be that hard now is it?

1 does this also occur with the game itself played through the ingame engine?
2 have you tried default settings and tried it again?
(11-20-2012, 04:31 PM)miczl57 Wrote: When I've speedhacks actived, the sound and the subtitle are synchronised, but the sound crack a lot.

that's quite weird.
I don't remember seeing any problem like this.
did you set your spu2-x setting to timestretch ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-20-2012, 04:54 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: answering questions from members can't be that hard now is it?

1 does this also occur with the game itself played through the ingame engine?
2 have you tried default settings and tried it again?

1 No
2 Yes

Quote:that's quite weird.
I don't remember seeing any problem like this.
did you set your spu2-x setting to timestretch ?

Yes
(11-20-2012, 08:41 PM)miczl57 Wrote: 1 No
2 Yes

Yes

if it doesnt happen ingame then it shouldnt be a problem while playing, the only cgi scenes there are, is the intro, and the outro. the rest is played ingame.

still wierd, maybe re-dump the iso?
most of times that loss of sync between sound and image is due to the EE cyclerate speedhack, you may get a reasonable boost using only the VU cyclestealing in this game. At the second notch that hack may look the game lags a bit as was in actual low FPS in some points (albeit being at the nominal FPS). Still it helps synchronization and the effect is not so annoying as actual FPS loss or desync.

Possibly VU cyclestealing at the first notch is enough for you and that collateral effect practically disappears.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I have exactly the same problem. Maybe someone has the solution?