FPS Cheat bug
I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix (modified to english) and whenever I turn on cheats (regardless if theres a PNACH file or not) the game's FPS is dramatically improved (smoothness wise) but then the cutscenes become out of sync with the audio file.
However when cheats are disabled, the game resumes its normal PS2 smoothness (which is not very) but the cutscenes and audio are resynced.

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Please post your spu2-X settings. And, post your hardware specs.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
go to config>audio>plugin settings and change from Timestretch to Async Mix
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Are you using the 60 FPS patch?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yes, he did mention the symptoms of it in the OP.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-08-2015, 04:51 AM)ssakash Wrote: Yes, he did mention the symptoms of it in the OP.

But I dont see that 60FPS patch anywhere in my pnach file.
Can you please post the contents of your pnach file.
- Refraction
(02-08-2015, 05:22 AM)ssakash Wrote: Can you please post the contents of your pnach file.

Its empty.

The cutscene video plays so fast the audio doesnt match.
Thats the specific reason.
How is that possible, you must have probably had the 60fps hack to make the game smoother. An empty pnach file doesn't justify the situation. Did you try setting async mix as nobbs said ?
- Refraction
Oh sorry. I forgot the cheats are read off of the cheats_ws.zip.
I was looking in the folder.
Yes theres a 60FPS hack. Now disabled.
However the 60FPS hack persists when I open the save state it was attached onto.
Is it because its already been hooked into the save state or...?