FPS DIFFICULT
hey guys...it's fine?
I've got a problem, and I believe I have done everything to solve it but can not find solutions. For starters, the settings of my notebook is:

Intel Core i5-2430M of 2.40 GHz with turbo boost up to 2.90 GHz, 2 cores and 4 logical processors. My video card is AMD Radeon HD 6470M. not know if this is ENOUGH.

My problem is in relation to the amount of frames. No matter what I do in games like need for speed most wanted black edition, for example, can not even reach 50 fps. What do I do? The problem is in the settings of my pc? I appreciate the help.

Sponsored links

You've posted nothing about what your settings in PCSX2 are. How could we help you without knowing them?
Try setting Native in GSdx. Yes, you'll lose significant quality but at least you got speed. Though that setting will render everything exactly like an actual PS2 did.

Don't forget to set your power plan to High Performance. Enable recommended speed hacks too.
(10-01-2012, 06:12 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Try setting Native in GSdx. Yes, you'll lose significant quality but at least you got speed. Though that setting will render everything exactly like an actual PS2 did.

Don't forget to set your power plan to High Performance. Enable recommended speed hacks too.

Yeah " Ice Cream Zero", I realized that perhaps only be able to play it at native resolution. It is somewhat difficult to settle is not? kkk
  Thanks for the trouble
(10-01-2012, 05:00 AM).Hog Wrote: You've posted nothing about what your settings in PCSX2 are. How could we help you without knowing them?

Hey .Hug
How so? What plugins and settings I'm using emulation? My PCSX2 is version 1.0.0. I have tried to keep the resolution and 3x as speedhacks have to put on "agressive plus". What else is needed? Overall, I have tried to use the default, only changing a few things. The plugin I use is the graphic SSE4.1

I apologize for the possible grammatical errors. I'm from Brazil and I'm using Google translator. Thanks
have you tried other games?

need for speed is (i think) quite demanding and that you use a laptop isnt helping either Tongue2

try the following settings:

gsdx (graphics) tick native and thats it

go to emulator settings and go to the tab - speedhack.

there set EEcycle rate to 2 and VUcycle rate to 1
enable the mtvu hack

and hope for a miracle it goes better Tongue

if not, it is your laptop that is limiting the frames.
(10-02-2012, 02:13 PM)warWeeny Wrote: have you tried other games?

need for speed is (i think) quite demanding and that you use a laptop isnt helping either Tongue2

try the following settings:

gsdx (graphics) tick native and thats it

go to emulator settings and go to the tab - speedhack.

there set EEcycle rate to 2 and VUcycle rate to 1
enable the mtvu hack

and hope for a miracle it goes better Tongue

if not, it is your laptop that is limiting the frames.

Okay, got it. I have only two games so far. I'll download other games to take a broader view of the problem. After testing it, I will say the result here in the Forum.
thank you
(10-02-2012, 08:41 PM)caiquemac Wrote: Okay, got it. I have only two games so far. I'll download other games to take a broader view of the problem. After testing it, I will say the result here in the Forum.
thank you

sigh, really?

reported for piracy.
Quote:I'll download other games to take a broader view of the problem.
Sorry but admitting to piracy will revoke your support here, as rule #1 states. If you don't download the games and keep using your discs, we have no problem but IF you download them we will not help you further here, you will get warned for piracy and get your thread locked.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-02-2012, 09:38 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sorry but admitting to piracy will revoke your support here, as rule #1 states. If you don't download the games and keep using your discs, we have no problem but IF you download them we will not help you further here, you will get warned for piracy and get your thread locked.

but how can we know he didnt download them and saying he bought em? Wacko