FPS Help!
How do i enable that? The GSdx settings?

Sponsored links

(01-02-2015, 05:05 PM)Anon_E Wrote: How do i enable that? The GdSx settings?
just press F9 while playing the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
We just had this, or?

First try software mode as already suggested...

If that doesn't help try increasing both sliders in the 'emulation settings'->'speedhack' by one.
(01-02-2015, 05:09 PM)ssakash Wrote: just press F9 while playing the game.

That helped thanks! Biggrin

(01-02-2015, 05:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: We just had this, or?

First try software mode as already suggested...

If that doesn't help try increasing both sliders in the 'emulation settings'->'speedhack' by one.

It worked in software so there's no issues now. Smile

EDIT: It seems that CoN is a lot more heavy than Rogue Galaxy, and I'm having HUGE FPS drops. With software mode it went down to the 40s and kept dropping by the second, and in hardware I was was getting down in the 10-28 range. Mind that this was only the main menu and the game has more stuff going on about I'd say 80% of the time.
set +3 extra rendering threads at gsdx settings to get a performance boost.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-02-2015, 05:40 PM)ssakash Wrote: set +3 extra rendering threads at gsdx settings to get a performance boost.

No dice. It's still incredibly noticeable that the FPS drops. At certain times it is at 60 and can drop to 34 for example, at any moment.
(01-02-2015, 05:50 PM)Anon_E Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 05:40 PM)ssakash Wrote: set +3 extra rendering threads at gsdx settings to get a performance boost.

No dice. It's still incredibly noticeable that the FPS drops. At certain times it is at 60 and can drop to 34 for example, at any moment.
try using MTVU hack
- Refraction
(01-02-2015, 05:51 PM)ssakash Wrote: try using MTVU hack

What? I don't understand. Mellow
(01-02-2015, 05:52 PM)Anon_E Wrote: What? I don't understand. Mellow
Tick MTVU in speedhacks section of emulation settings to get a performance boost.
- Refraction
(01-02-2015, 05:54 PM)ssakash Wrote: Tick MTVU in speedhacks section of emulation settings to get a performance boost.

That's already enabled. :/ And I don't know why this game would be a big issue seeing as I have a GTX 760.. I'm really shocked by the performance on the game..