FPS Slow down on some games
I'm currently using v1.2.1 on an hp laptop with windows 8.1 and I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2, WWE Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain, and FIFA Street 2.

Both Kingdom Hearts 2 and WWE Smackdown! run kind of smoothly and there is some slowdown in certain parts of the gameplay. FIFA Street 2 is really slow during actual gameplay and the graphics are really glitchy.

Is there any way that I could configure the emulator to make the games run a little smoother?

This is what I'm running if this helps at all:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Your processor is a little slow for FIFA street 2. Post a screenshot of your gsdx and speedhacks section of your pcsx2 settings, we will suggest the best options.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
here you go

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Use dx11 over dx9 (hardware mode), and enable mtvu. that's the best you could probably achieve.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
i used dx 10 and enabled the mtvu and it caused the game not to load
Fifa street isn't compatible with mtvu hack.
And you need to use software mode to get rid of the glitches.

Seeing how weak your rig is for this game, better play it on your ps2 for now.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I also tried God of War 2 and it's really slow, any way to fix it?
play it on your ps2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-04-2015, 04:40 PM)cgermosen74 Wrote: I also tried God of War 2 and it's really slow, any way to fix it?
the single thread performance rating of your processor is 1149, you should get a better pc with a processor at least above 1800 to play pcsx2 moderately well.
- Refraction