FPS issues
Hello. I have been running different configurations on PCSX2 and I have been getting poor FPS rates. I've looked all over Youtube but it is no help.

My game i am running: Dragon ball Z budokai Tenkaichi 3 (my OWN iso), performs OK(only around 45 FPS when im in combat)
But when i run NFL Blitz or Dragon ball Z budokai Tenkaichi 2, i get horrible FPS rates. I max at 20.
Here are my computer specs:
[Image: uwx0]

Video plugin settings:
Window & core are default
Plugin:
[Image: uwyX]

Audio:
all the default, except interpolation is 0

Here are my plugins
[Image: uwAa]
For some reason, I can't go past this GSDX.
Here are my available options, but i am only able to use the first two. Is there a reason why this happens?
[Image: uwAz]

Could I get some help? Sorry for a lot of pictures, hopefully it's more clearer.

Sponsored links

What is your GPU?
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
Hello. Wouldn't that be included in my first picture? If not, please tell me how i can locate it and i will be more than happy to post it.
Thanks for the reply.
go to google, search and download GPU-Z and run it

(Edit)Also:
You cannot use anything beyond SSE2 because your processor does not support SSSE3, SSE4.1 or AVX
Dang.

Also, when I run Gpu-Z, it says the program has stopped working and closes.
Hmm, do you not have a Graphics card in your PC, because if you are using intergrated graphics that will be why you have low speeds.
(05-13-2012, 08:43 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Hmm, do you not have a Graphics card in your PC, because if you are using intergrated graphics that will be why you have low speeds.

is there a way i can check without GPU-Z?
well you can try going into a command prompt and trping dxdiag then pressing enter then going to the "display" tab (If you are on windows 7 click start and where it says "search programmes and files" type dxdiag.

But GPU-Z doing that suggests you are on intergrated graphics.

You can if u know what a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit or Graphics Card) looks like, just look in your PC case and see if there is a card in there =/
[Image: ux86]
Here's all i get Mellow
Edit: upon googling, i followed a guide by someone and this is what i ended up with. is this my graphics card?
[Image: ux9Q]
Aye that is quite weak I am afraid, pretty sure it is intergrated for that chipset, although I am no pro when it comes to AMD products

How do things run if u choose native resolution?

Edit nvm, saw you have it bumped down to 256 x 256 =/