FPS problems (NEED HELP)
(11-18-2011, 04:04 PM)tallbender Wrote: then proof it
write your username and the today's date on a piece of paper and take a photo together w/ your game cover and the disc
and also the photo of your actual ps2

Please stop that. No we do not want proof. When a person claims he owns the games he uses and that he legally obtained a BIOS we do NOT go in a witch hunt and just take his word for it. Please stop this behavior, recoder too or you will be warned instead.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Anyways, something you really need are as follows
  • Speedhacks
  • GSDX Native Mode.
  • Change the Windows Power Plan to High Performance (Very Important)
  • Change the Clamp and Round modes to None/Nearest.
  • Get a new/ faster PC.

An Atom at 1.66Ghz is low for this game. Thats all the CPU/GPU can provide. Sad
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
what speed hacks? should i use any game fixes? any additional downloads for fps lifting?
(11-18-2011, 03:51 PM)Drago467 Wrote: CPU name = Intel® Atom™ CPU N450 @ 1.66GHz

well netbooks is not designed for pcsx2
if you want pcsx2 thru laptop you need at least 2nd gen i5-i7 models and a ATi or an Nvidia 555~ model class.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
So theres no other answer besides to get a new computer? theres no game fixes i can use? What specific things can i do to get better performance besides update my computer, if any?
Rule of thumb is if you have atom you can forget demanding emulator like pcsx2 or dolphin, stick with epsxe or vba. And no, there's no magical speed hack for that fact.
as i said netbook(Intel Atom) it's not designed for pcsx2 including such pc gaming like MW3...and there is no cure,fixes on that until you get Strong Laptop.

PS : oh boy you need to study more about computers since i was in high-school already especially on CPU,mobo,video cards that came up too easy to understand.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
ok... i guess just play ps2 until i can update my com ):