FXAA, holy christ
I'm surprised fxaa even works on a 6600gt, its not intended for pre 8000 series nvidia boards that don't have unified sharers.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(04-14-2012, 05:48 AM)vsub Wrote: That's just forcing it to always be on\on for certain program or all of the time everywhere.
I can still enable\disable FXAA by using the GSdx hotkey
yeah, but the page up key would have to be pressed each time i switch between HW and SW (for mech scenes)+^_^+ now i don't have to+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
Umm,what about adding fxaa=1 in the gsdx.ini
This also enables fxaa by default and is always enabled while switching between SW\HW modes.
Switching between HW\SW modes reload the GSdx.ini and anything that does not exist there will be set to default mode.
(04-15-2012, 08:43 AM)vsub Wrote: Umm,what about adding fxaa=1 in the gsdx.ini
This also enables fxaa by default and is always enabled while switching between SW\HW modes.
Switching between HW\SW modes reload the GSdx.ini and anything that does not exist there will be set to default mode.

hmm, never thought of that+^_^+ guess i don't need it now, everything that can, has FXAA now+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
just curious any different between gsdx built-in fxaa and nVidia's one
and also the different of speed loss, graphic enhancement
seems we got a alternative choice of fxaa now, maybe activated both at same time (i doubt you can)?
when i finish downloading the beta release of nvidia FXAA slows down FFXII but boost up DBZ bodukai tekaichi 3 for me
Maybe someone can give me a hand.

I added fxaa=1 to the GSdx.ini but I had to press pageup to turn it on. Did I miss a step?
(01-21-2013, 07:46 PM)CKY Wrote: Maybe someone can give me a hand.

I added fxaa=1 to the GSdx.ini but I had to press pageup to turn it on. Did I miss a step?

IIRC, you can only toggle/enable FXAA using pgup, and it doesn't use the ini file.