[Fahrenheit] What settings should I use to improve speed
Hi !
First sorry if it's not the right place to ask, I'm quite new to this!
I've searched in the forum for this question but only found content relevant with graphical issue.

So my question is :
What settings should I use to improve speed in Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) ?

I use the PAL version as an .iso from the game I own because it seems to be faster when using an iso than when I use the actual disc.
Most of the game is 45-50 FPS but some areas show a FPS drop to 30 FPS (it also happens when ths screen is splitted)
I don't really mind if the graphics are lowered by the settings because I'm not playing for the graphics ^^

My Laptop Specs are:
Win7 x64 SP1
Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30Ghz
6Gb RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE GT630M (2Gb)

Thanks for your answers

Sponsored links

what are your current settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
If you don't care about the graphics then, use software mode and set +3 extra rendering threads.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-19-2015, 08:54 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: what are your current settings?

I'm using the default settings, I haven't changed anything.

@ssakash I'll try this and get back to you if it's better.

Thanks to both of you for your answers
start using speedhacks
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
This game is also available for PC (called also Indigo Prophecy) and looks better than the PS2. The European version has a bit more content than the US version. Great game by the way.
(01-20-2015, 02:37 PM)avih Wrote: This game is also available for PC (called also Indigo Prophecy) and looks better than the PS2. The European version has a bit more content than the US version. Great game by the way.

I know that the game has been released on PC, it is availiable on GOG.com and I tried it but the controls are just horrible as you can't just walk in diagonals, you have to turn your character first, then you can go.
Moreover, the game is quite old and doesn't support my X360 controller natively and I'm having troubles configuring XPadder for this game.
That's why I decided to get a cheap used PS2 version to play it ! Smile
I played Heavy Rain before and it made me wanna play this one as well!

By the way, with the setting above and by using speedhacks I manage to have almost 45 FPS every time, so thank you very much! I appreciate the difference Laugh