Failed load memorycard
Hi,

I recently upgraded my windows xp to windows 7 ultimate, and now when i want to play a game, i have the error message "Failed to open memorycard"

Im executing the program as administrator, deactivated the UAC, and tried others controller plugins (as suggested in another trhead with the same problem) but nothing of that seems to work...

Please advice in this issue.

Regards.

Sponsored links

Go to config->memcards and make sure that it is the correct path. If worse comes to worse, back up all of your files (bios, games, memcards, etc) and re-download the emulator.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(11-09-2009, 01:56 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Go to config->memcards and make sure that it is the correct path. If worse comes to worse, back up all of your files (bios, games, memcards, etc) and re-download the emulator.

Hey it works... even that the filepath was the same as before...

Seems that the problem was that i had the windows xp in spanish, and the path for "Archivos de Programas" (spanish for Program Files) in Windows 7 is "Program Files" even if the SO is in spanish...

Thanks for your support!! Going to test GDX with directx 11 now

Regards
You don't want to do that...yet. GSDX11 is not complete yet and is no different than GSDX10. I recommend using GSDX10 for the time being, at least until GSDX11 is finished.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(11-09-2009, 02:12 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: You don't want to do that...yet. GSDX11 is not complete yet and is no different than GSDX10. I recommend using GSDX10 for the time being, at least until GSDX11 is finished.

Ok, i will use that one...