Farewell from your trusty tester.
(01-03-2010, 05:49 PM)yasha Wrote: im new here.. what is the latest version of pcsx2??

You're new, but that doesn't mean you can't read the Topic Name and what it's about, you can't just post whatever you want in whatever topic.

Go check the actual PCSX2 Website, not the forums.
[Image: 2212125.png]
| XFX HD6950 2048MB @ 900/1400 |

Sponsored links

thank you man, take care and good luck
Farewell, general plot your post really touched me,i rembember even felling sadness the first time i read you backtime, i thank you for all the work that have been done, i am sure someone like you will go far in life, what can i add, nothing more that as Jack you will miss us, anyway like you said everything have to come to an end someday, I wish you all happiness in the world, really.
(02-26-2011, 01:28 PM)pjlan Wrote: Farewell, general plot your post really touched me,i rembember even felling sadness the first time i read you backtime, i thank you for all the work that have been done, i am sure someone like you will go far in life, what can i add, nothing more that as Jack you will miss us, anyway like you said everything have to come to an end someday, I wish you all happiness in the world, really.
good job saying goodbye after 2 years !!!!!

Well maybe it is late but still i read it back then, as i follow the project since the 0.9.1 version of pcsx2 but i never decided to create a account before, but when i see another member leaving, i just need to thank you, for all that incredible work, and it makes remember me of general plot leaving, but i didn't figured out that there was so many time yet. But anyway my words stay sincere, thus, i don't think the moment i write it is so much important although you point out a right fact, i am really late.
@abdo123 :

Quote:
Quote:Who's gonna test all those games next release now? :/

Good luck and take care plot.
I'll still check in to see how things are going from time to time.
means he still comes to this forum even if he's not involved in this project

you're so useless...

you had so many warnings I don't know why you're still here. But think about it : next time you post something like this, your ban will be permanent
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-26-2011, 07:19 PM)abdo123 Wrote: good job saying goodbye after 2 years !!!!!
4 words:
Better Late Than Never
Goodbye.Wish you all well.