Fatal Frame 3 (NTSC) - weird lines
I've tested all the Fatal Frame/Project Zero games on my PC and while the first two run flawlessly, I have a slightly disturbing graphic glitch in the third I can't get rid of. It's nothing serious really, but if there's any way to make these half-transparent white lines on the bottom and the right side disappear, please tell me how to.

I only have them ingame, but not in the inventory, menu, during cutscenes etc. I've seen some PCSX2 gameplay videos on youtube and they did not have lines like these, so there must be a way to fix this.

I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8. with default plugins and settings and I play the game with 2x native scaling (my PC can't handle more, this game is quite demanding). Thanks in advance for any ideas!
AMD Phenom II X2 555 @3.20 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS EAH5770 CUcore (ATI Radeon 5700 HD series, 1 GB), Windows 7 x64.

Sponsored links

Try enabling the offset hack in GSdx. Alternatively you could run the game in native resolution.
(07-10-2011, 01:43 PM)rama Wrote: Try enabling the offset hack in GSdx. Alternatively you could run the game in native resolution.
Ooh, you know something! The bottom lines are barely visible now and the ones on the right are not that disturbing either. Thanks, this is an improvement!

EDIT: It also killed the grey lines visible at the same sides of the screen in Shadow of the Colossus; awesome! Laugh
AMD Phenom II X2 555 @3.20 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS EAH5770 CUcore (ATI Radeon 5700 HD series, 1 GB), Windows 7 x64.
This is a hack though and will most likely cause some new issues. It's a tradeof.
I try this game with MTVU enable and gain more fps but visual in game become more darker rather than MTVU OFF so i leave MTVU option. Any suggestion??
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.