Fatal Frame Problem
So I'm rather new at all the emulating, but I have a decent grasp of how to do it and use it. My problem is, that in the first chapter, after the female protagonist has came back down the stairs, a pale white girl in a kimono points to a japanese folding screen. The idea is, that you take a picture of it and it turns into a door.
What is suppose to happen is, that the crosshair of the camera glows blue and you take the shot, however, seemingly no matter what angle I try to take the picture from, I neither received the glowing blue go ahead nor does the folding screen turn into a door. So I'm stuck at the very beginning and rather lost for what to do. I appreciate any help I might get with this issue.

Sponsored links

you need to use software mode to play this game properly. choose DX11(software mode) in video plugin settings and try again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-01-2015, 09:52 PM)IrishSalamander Wrote: So I'm rather new at all the emulating, but I have a decent grasp of how to do it and use it. My problem is, that in the first chapter, after the female protagonist has came back down the stairs, a pale white girl in a kimono points to a japanese folding screen. The idea is, that you take a picture of it and it turns into a door.
What is suppose to happen is, that the crosshair of the camera glows blue and you take the shot, however, seemingly no matter what angle I try to take the picture from, I neither received the glowing blue go ahead nor does the folding screen turn into a door. So I'm stuck at the very beginning and rather lost for what to do. I appreciate any help I might get with this issue.

First, I'd recommend setting all the graphics settings to default and use software mode (F9 on keyboard). See what happens at that point then.

Edit: Ninja'd by ssakash
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Top men. This seems to have fixed this issue, although, do all games perform better under this setting? Or do other games need different configurations?
(04-01-2015, 10:07 PM)IrishSalamander Wrote: Top men. This seems to have fixed this issue, although, do all games perform better under this setting? Or do other games need different configurations?

Only some games need software(it will generally be mentioned in the compatibility list on the forum, or on the wiki, if they do).

Software is much more demanding and is limited to native resolution. Hardware can upscale. So most people prefer the latter when possible.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD