Fatal Frame game freezes at the last boss battle?
I was really excited that the game was working with the emu the whole game work fine but when i was about to fight kirie and the last boss battle i went into camera mode and the game freezes for some reason.

Any suggestions to fix this

here are my specs

Intel Q9450 2.6ghz overclocked to 3.4ghz
4Gb ddr2 pc8500
Ati Radeon 4870x2

PCSX2 0.9.6

zero gs 0.97.1
spu2-x 1.1.0
lilypad 0.9.9
gigaherz cdvd plugin 0.7.0

bios
usa v0.00(14/06/2004)

Sponsored links

Have you tried any methods to fix the problem?
I'm not sure if there's a compatibility issue making you use ZeroGS, but if not then try updating to the latest rev of the GSdx plugin, and if you don't have the latest beta of PCSX2, try that as well.
Also, do you have any speed hacks enabled?
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I can confirm this bug, it happens very often. The only solution that I could find was to play and make a save state, then reload my save state and go in menu (pressing triangle) then I give it a try to the camara and repeat the method (make a save state, etc,etc). I finish the game at perfect speed Laugh
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
hmm yea i tried the beta gdsx plugins its started working but after running and going back to the camera to make another shot it freezes, ill save it and reload before that it and see what happens
ill update.

*UPDATE*

Thanks for the help, I was finally able to finish it using butz method.
No problem bro, Enjoy the extras of the game Laugh
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
A little bit late, but I just beat it, and I found out that when the cave shakes (thereby causing the screen to shake) you can go into first person mode without crashing pcsx2.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go