Fatal frame error
My controller isnt working well i set up all the keys but i cant get joystick to work and if i cant get that i cant move in my game
and now arrow keys wont work in game but they will in menus and stuff
all the other buttons as far as i know still work

im having major issue with the controller in this program

PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600 - compiled on Apr 27 2011

when i use the camera he always moves backwards and when i try to get the joystick to work the arrows dont work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

how about try a newer version of lilypad for example, lilypad 0.11.0
does it even matter.....
ok now its moving me backwards and im still having joystick problems and now the arrows act up

its only this game
Did you try mapping the controller more directly already? You know, each thing to its corresponding equivalent; axis to axis, dpad to dpad, etc.

#EDIT: And yes, a newer version might have some bugfixes. So it could actually be an improvement if not the solution... or even a waste of time. XD
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
well see i push axis left up and i move joystick up and it doesnt work
and when i push it in and up and the try to do it with right it replaces the up and same for all other buttons
So, you click left stick up and move your controller but doesn't do a thing. And when you push it...
But if you push it, you're using the stick button so it should map that. Other than that, I have a hard time trying to understand what you wrote. Sorry. >_<

How about checking your MotionJoy configuration (if there's any) and then confirm the controller with Windows's controller test from the Control Panel (or in Devices and Printers).
no i move the left joystick up and nothing happens but when i push the button in with the joystick going up it registers
but it doesnt register anything else without over writing that same axis button

the axis (joysticks) dont work at all
Well then, update the plugin, check MotionJoy's configuration, test it with Windows' Game Controller Settings thing. Make sure all buttons and axes work in there.
the plugin is up to date
the configuration is right i think

can u post a pic of all ur stuff
or a video in how 2 set it up right?