Feature suggestion
(03-20-2010, 09:53 PM)Rodziel Wrote: My problem is that I'm using codebreaker with some games so all save states will have that ID.
I know how to use pnach but usable codes are limited and don't always work correctly, like Ar tonelico where adding item code via pnach will disable some other item while applying via codebreaker doesn't.
This is actually a bug with pcsx2.He uses only the first CRC.

Sponsored links

Disc swapping for games that more-or-less "need" it. I wish I could revive monsters from "Saucer Stones". Sad
(Monster Rancher 3)
One more, being able to configure what process priority pcsx2 gets.
That's there in 0.9.6 and was removed later, you may end up with an unresponsive system if pcsx2 crashes or there's a hang or leaks, and sound/controller may lag using higher than normal priority, it's not really worth it Tongue

You can always set it manually if you need (which most people don't) anyway...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Shadow Lady:
That's actually not true anymore, since pcsx2/wx's threading improvements anyway Smile
Considering the real time demands of our spu2 plugins, I agree that we should bring this option back.
Also good for more reliable benching.
Still gives me bad sound responses in SPU2-X time stretcher with games/scenes that go from very fast to very slow to very fast again in wxgui with high priority, not sure about the controller lag since I don't remember what games gave me that though.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I tested that once, high priority protects the buffer status for things like background tasks kicking in.
Also good for all the cases when you navigate the web or your disks while the emu runs.
Yeah, I know.. Tongue2
Thought of another one. Emulator auto detects game and suggests to (or does automatically) enable/disable game fixes.
I want to request something simple.
Can you make it when you are minimizing the GUI to minimize ONLY the GUI,not along with the game window.
(07-25-2010, 09:18 AM)vsub Wrote: I want to request something simple.
Can you make it when you are minimizing the GUI to minimize ONLY the GUI,not along with the game window.

This is a HUGE one, and it would be really simple since it's just the GUI.

When I set PCSX2 to high or realtime priority using Process Explorer anything else in the backround will seriously interfere with emulation.

And by the way, don't use timestretch, use Async mix so that you won't get all the sound artifacts.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin