Fedora 12 (32bit) + FX5500 problems with GL
You're right. Shaders 3.0/4.0 not supported in FX5500.
Guess I'll upgrade video card.

Sponsored links

Oh, could not fill block's. Videocard memory is to low :-(. It could not made image 128*512 with 1 byte per point (64K size image).

p.S. Shaders 3.0 does not needed at all.
Ops... Board is 256MB... should be enough
(11-24-2009, 08:44 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Oh, could not fill block's. Videocard memory is to low :-(. It could not made image 128*512 with 1 byte per point (64K size image).

p.S. Shaders 3.0 does not needed at all.

Board is 256Mbytes. It should have memory for that. Perhaps I'm missing some settings?
Question 
No i just for example write Shader 3, you need Video Card which compatible with almost all instructions OpenGL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

# svn co http://188.134.4.34/svnroot/ruslan/zerogs/ zerogs

# bash build.sh all

Had to fix file: GS.h (line 53) where:

#include "PS2Edefs.h"

goes to:

#include "common/PS2Edefs.h"

Then compiles OK.

+++++

I was wondering. Compiling pcsx2 (from svn) I had to do a trick. In file plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/zpipe.c line 11 we have:

#include "zlib/zlib.h"

That was resulting in error (zlib.h not found). Then I create a directory zlib and # cp /usr/include/zlib.h zlib/
Had to fiddle with fetch.sh to avoid deleting zlib/zlib.h
Then things compiled OK.
But if zlib.h is not the same of /usr/include/zlib.h things may go weird...

Anyways it's pretty late (01:50AM) around here and I'm done with testing things. Will handle this tomorrow.

Besides, about 10 min to last FF-XIII trailer launch.
You should start compilation from pcsx2 root directory, not from plugins/ZZogl/opengl.
im not using fedora, but i had similar issues regarding opengl / pcsx2-gfx-plugins using other linux distris.

in my case the problem was solved by using another (in this case non-proprietry but instead open-source) driver for the card (my card is an ATI which further complicated the issue :/ ), and suddenly the system recognised / had access to more opengl options /extensions then before, thus making the plugin able to run...

not sure whether thats the case with your problem, just throwing my thoughts out there since it might help

gl =)
(11-24-2009, 05:59 PM)Shadow 745 Wrote: Oh really? but why i don't have any problems in Windows, plus my PC very cheap 800$, you may see my specs in my topic's, my PC very good for hard applications ;-)

Because you dont really know how to use a computer.