Few problems running SoTC
Did you make sure to tick "Enable HW hacks"?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

With my noobiness to this whole thing, probably not. Where is the tick located? In the config or under the same menu as the Boot options? I'll double check as soon as I'm out of school -_- Appreciate the help guys.
Its under the GSDX plugin settings page with all the custom resolution stuff etc, before you click in to the extra hwhacks.

its possible that won't fix it, a skipdraw might cut it out, failing that i think F9 (software mode) is okay, but it will run slower.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Dropping the resolution down to 4x, Turning off EE, and Enabling the HW hacks did all the tricks necessary.

Thank you so much you guys, you're all great.

Edit: Quick question and this isn't really too big a concern, but every few minutes or so the game freezes for a quick second and resumes, and the sound kinda goes very slow mo and then has to catch up. Has anyone experienced that, or know the cause of it? Not too big a deal if it's not fixable, the game is running very flawlessly for an emulator. The FPS shows that the game dips very suddenly to low FPS and catches up quickly.
Use imgburn to make an iso of your game. That will fix that issue.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-21-2014, 04:03 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Use imgburn to make an iso of your game. That will fix that issue.

I am using a mounted ISO image. Smile
Try unmounting the iso and using it that way.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-21-2014, 06:36 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Try unmounting the iso and using it that way.

It's not mounted with anything, I just browse and find it with PCSx2.
It might just be the vu program loading that causes the short freeze, not much you can do about that
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-21-2014, 03:52 PM)refraction Wrote: It might just be the vu program loading that causes the short freeze, not much you can do about that

Fair enough. The game runs good enough for me, thanks a lot guys.