Fifa Street 2 ( Graphic Problem ! )
Exclamation 
I did tried all speed hacks and none speed hacks play , gs plugins and other.. But don't fix.

The game perfect graphics on my ps 2 but i can't play console because i haven't LCD TV.

Who help me for this problem ?

[Image: 9p1BOo.jpg]

BTW i did fixed my Tekken 5 problems.. : ))))
[Image: VynMJy.png]

CPU : Intel i7 4790k 4.0 GHz

GPU : Zotac GTX 590 3 GB - 768 Bit

RAM : 16 GB
----------------------------------------------

Sponsored links

As said in your first thread. NO support for piracy
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Which my piracy ? I have original cd and ps 2 ?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-I-have-Te...#pid410480

According to this you said you don't own a PS2. So until you can prove that you do in fact own your very own PS2 and ripped the BIOS from it, you are under charges for pirating and will thus receive no support.
I have ps2 but not LCD TV. Ok you already don't know how to help me. You just boost post. : (((

(11-01-2014, 03:38 PM)CanTahir Wrote: I have ps2 but not LCD TV. Ok you already don't know how to help me. You just boost post. : (((

if you really own a ps2, why dont you post a picture of your ps2 with you holding a letter written "my ps2" to prove that you really own a ps2 Biggrin . till that, i'm afraid you can't receive any support.
and, btw i know how to fix the problem but, till your proof shows up i can't say the solution sorry....
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Oh s.sakash Laugh We are clever boys my brother. I can attach fake ps2 picture but dont want. I just need easy little HELP. And u r really know how. Please tell me bro send private message thank you very much...

(11-02-2014, 02:48 AM)CanTahir Wrote: Oh s.sakash Laugh We are clever boys my brother. I can attach fake ps2 picture but dont want. I just need easy little HELP. And u r really know how. Please tell me bro send private message thank you very much...

And by saying that you nailed your coffin shut for anyone still thinking you actually owned a console. Now it's not our business anymore what goes on in a private chat with someone, but your support ends officially here. It was fun.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64