Fifa street 2 graphic problems
i want to play fifa street 2, but when i'm running it on my pcsx2 1.0, the flags and players got blurred. i've read some threads and tried their settings, but still got the same. The best i can set is still little bit blur after pressing f9. can anyone suggest the settings in order to have no blur at all? ThanksSmile
This is my laptop spec :

and my currently pcsx2 settings:

Sponsored links

start by NOT setting both ee cycle rate & vu cycle stealing speedhacks to 3.
this will bring you problems.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-07-2013, 03:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: start by NOT setting both ee cycle rate & vu cycle stealing speedhacks to 3.
this will bring you problems.

yes problems like false fps, unessary slowdown, some times sound issue,bad graphics,and break many games .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Thanks for the suggestion, i've tried all the combination of speedhacks, like disabling it and set the EE Cyderate and VU Cycle Stealing from 0 to 3, but still the same reasult Wacko

Try pushing F9 during gameplay. This will put you in software rendering which is the most accurate. Push it again to use hardware mode, If software mode doesn't fix your problem ten its a legiy big and should be filed as an official bug report.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(09-08-2013, 04:53 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Try pushing F9 during gameplay. This will put you in software rendering which is the most accurate. Push it again to use hardware mode, If software mode doesn't fix your problem ten its a legiy big and should be filed as an official bug report.

i have tried to push f9, the picture i posted above was taken after i pressed f9, i don't know what to do anymore Wacko
Thanks about F9, when I pushed F9 my graphic problems went away, also F6 to make your game widescreen Laugh Thanks again.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go