Final Fantasy 10 bug - interface upside down
Hey guys,

I recently started playing FF10, and the intro had mostly everything upside down. Those familiar with it, all of the terrain is upside down, but the characters and weapons are right side up.

If I minimise and maximise the window after this, it fixes itself, but all the text is flipped as a result.

Now when I play the game, everything is candy. The only problem is that when I enter a battle, the graphics has a fault where the battle fade in duplicates at a smaller opacity, flipped upside down, overlaying the actual game...if that makes sense.

And the second problem is that as mentioned, all the text is upside down, including the sphere grid and blitzball UI.

Has anyone had this problem, and know of a solution? I've been dabbling with various graphic changes, and using the game fixes, but to no avail.

Here's an example of the sphere grid problem.
[Image: zGZIHQe.jpg]

Sponsored links

Okay, wow this is weird.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
And here's another example. One is booted and left alone, whereas the latter is paused and then resumed to make the game bearable to play.

[Image: OFoxqwU.jpg]

[Image: 1UF63Dn.jpg]
I see nothing fixed. The image is back on the right orientation but now the text is upside down lol
can you please provide ALL of your settings and your pc specs?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I think they played EE/Vu settings cause under default setting with latest git under DX11 everything look fine
Mac specs (running Windows from Parallels):

- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7-3615QM
- 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
- 256GB SSD
- Windows 7 x64

PCSX2 settings:

[Image: ELxl8Ex.png]
[Image: 59Ncayv.png]
[Image: HwJcJwR.png][Image: a9S3xmh.png]
[Image: Wbbm9nC.png]
[Image: C792Smz.png]
[Image: cm4deX5.png]

Automatic game fix and widescreen patch enabled, speed hacks and manual game fix disabled.
no support for piracy
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-29-2015, 04:37 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: no support for piracy

What piracy? I'm confused...
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD