Final Fantasy 12
I'm having a problem playing this game lately, I'm getting a cracking sound in videos, the first video and the one of the beginning after press start, I already play this game on Pcsx2 (Old rev) but yesterday I compiled the new version and I'm getting this kind of issue, anyone else? or just me Sad

Edit: All plugins and emu are updated xD
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]

Sponsored links

Double check that it's still working on an older version. If so, use that for now... They are doing a lot of things with the code right now to prepare it for the big merge with the wxGUI branch so games breaking or having issues may happen during this time.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-05-2009, 02:49 AM)Koji Wrote: Double check that it's still working on an older version

Yes, It's still working and perfectly Tongue. Well, I guess it's a bug in the new rev of pcsx2 Sad
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
How do you revert back to older builds? Because there is one area in Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne which I am stuck at so I would like to try a different build just to get through.
Try with an older version of SPU2-X or a different sound plugin.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I've aldeady tried that, it's the same Sad. In rev 1440 is working fine with the same plugins Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
SPU2-X 1.2 fixed that problem for me.
5850 / i5-2005k 4.3 ghz/ W7/ X-fi soundcard/ 8 gigs ram