Final Fantasy Dridge of Cerberus FULLY PLAYABLE
(08-06-2010, 09:22 PM)martirio3000 Wrote: sorry i didnt knew helping others is a bad thing.

of course it's not bad, what's bad is not following the site rules:
Quote:There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

hi,

i saw the new change log (r3629 ). I red they fixed the timing hack for the dridge of cerberus.
Did anyone try the game with the new hack?
is it working?
My Pc ran this game game at almost full speedSmile but the graphics were totally down, lots of craps and bugsMellow
Edit: (Today I Learned that pcsx2 interlacing is your friend) With Hardware rendering on (DX9 & 10), the FMV video flickers black (like every other frame) with my ATI Radeon HD 4800. Fix: Use interlacing (I used Blend bff). No flickering problems once it goes ingame (3d).

(08-02-2010, 08:44 PM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: You don't need modified PCSX2, the beta and the supported versions work just as well

Software emulation is definitely solid, but slow on my Core 2 Duo e6850.
The FMVs at the begining of this game run at ~30fps regardless of video mode (hardware/software). I also tried speedhacks, and the EE timing hack that was suggested. I'm not sure how relevant it is, but even using "disable all GS output" under emulation options, or choosing the DX10 null renderer gives the same ~30fps. Once the videos finish and I'm finally ingame (3d), it picks up to about ~40fps with dx10 hardware acceleration.

Using the current beta 0.9.7.3113 with GSdx r3623:
[Image: WiseCs.jpg]
I usually leave interlacing on "Blend bff". If it's every any trouble, I'm just an F5 away from "None".
is it bettter with the new beta plugins?

PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)

Here's some of the changes:

* Gui work: threading, layout and stability have been improved.
* Some of the reported .ini writing issues should be fixed now.
* Game database: bug fixes, more entries, compatibility hints for pcsx2.
* Automated patching enabled now: known fixes/settings for some games can be enabled automatically.
* Emulation fixes to microVU.
* VIF/GIF work: Slightly faster and more compatible.
* Much work on GIFPath ordering issues. many games with previously flickering textures should work better.
* IPU retooled and optimized: A bit faster, a bit more compatible and much more sane (no more coroutines).
* Removed hazardous MMX/XMMregister freeze/restore. Speedup and stability is improved.
* Savestates are now free of memory leaks.
* Disk swapping works on a few games now (not all yet though).
* New "fast CDVD" speedhack. Load levels as fast as possible!
* Console logging is now configurable to be as verbose as in developer builds.
* Commandline support.
* A lot of other small tweaks and additions.
The game works with the new beta fine, you just need GSdx Software to get rid of some visual bugs resulting in low speeds and huge processor power requirements.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-10-2010, 05:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: The game works with the new beta fine, you just need GSdx Software to get rid of some visual bugs resulting in low speeds and huge processor power requirements.

If you would be so kind to post a good configuration to play FF7LaughC I would appreciate it dearly, and I'm sure many people would also.
I never got into PS2 emulation, I'm just an hardcore FF7 fan and really would like to play this game.
Best I could do was setting GSdx9 with Direct3D9 - Software rendering, that considerably increased my gameplay, but saddens me to still hear Yuffie l-l-l-et's g-g-g-o Sad
Thanks.
(10-10-2010, 05:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: The game works with the new beta fine, you just need GSdx Software to get rid of some visual bugs resulting in low speeds and huge processor power requirements.

on dx10 hw it does work fine after the first mission, but the EE is too slow for this game.
works perfectly Biggrin