Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(!)Final Fantasy Save File
Hi. I've just started to play FFX (Oceanic PAL version). And I was wondering if anyone could share a save state or a memory card that has all the Al Bhed primers so that I can transfer then to my new game.

Or is there any other way to achieve the same?

Sponsored links

im sure someone here has one but just doesnt want to share...Sad
well, considering it's a LOT of work to do that, who would? I haven't even started FFX yet (NTSC U/C though) but you could make a patch if you really wanted it done on the start, just look up the gameshark codes (or AR whatever) and find a template for the patches and work from there. (I'm gonna have to do that for some of my games, due to bugs that crash the game)

edit: because I'm a decient guy.. here's a translation of what they say:

and a guide of EACH letter, just take some time to wrk out what they say for yourself:
There are complete save games on gamefaq as well Saiki.

Just download this:

Import it into your memory card with MYMC:

Start a new game, and boom, you have the primers. Then you can delete the downloaded save if you want, or just keep it.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
Thanks for both replies. I managed to get the save file imported and it worked like a charm, thanks.