Windows XP Sp3 x86 OS
MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 - Motherboard
AMD Athlon II X2 255 3.11Ghz - Processor
1GB DDR-II 800Mhz Kingmax Ram
1GB Nvidia 9400GT Video Card

Sponsored links

Let's see...how should I put this..?

No.

Well at least not smoothly. Use the lowest possible settings with speedhacks, blah blah blah, See what I said in this thread (post #4)
Just thought I'd throw this in there - your ram is the biggest bottleneck here. The solution? Get more of it, and a higher speed type. I recommend at least 6GB (2GB for your system, 4GB for PCSX2 with the 4GB patch [and get Windows 7 x64).

Your processor is fair, but it's an AMD so it's far from good. You should get a better video card too. But seriously, I don't even see why you bothered with those. Your CPU and GPU are fair, but with such low memory you can hardly even make use of even that much power.

But I'm sure all of that is beyond your price range - you'd probably be better off just getting a brand new system.

If you can't upgrade, try it with the lowest and fastest settings. If not even that works then you're just out of luck I'd say.

Edit : Okay, nvm, you need a PC upgrade man. From your OS to your Memory to your GPU to your CPU, if you want to play Dirge of Cerberus well you're going to have to do better with all of them. And next time, go with Intel.
(06-11-2012, 10:47 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: And next time, go with Intel.

This is the same as buying a new computer as he'll also need to swap the motherboard...Tongue
That's why I said "Buy a new computer". All of his hardware is pretty crappy for PCSX2, especially his memory.
Maybe i should try to upgrade my ram atleat 4GB.
PCSX2 is not that memory dependant. Upgrading that will make pretty much zero difference. you need a new CPU and a much better video card to get any performance increases.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ok fine Laugh

Hmmn... Is there any ps2 games that can run faster in my PC? Can someone recommend me?

I already tested the following playable at fullspeed no FPS drop:
*Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 NTSC US
*Shadow Of Rome NTSC US
*God Of War 1 and 2 NTSC US
*Naruto Ultimate Accel 2 NTSC JP
*Final Fantasy X NTSC US
*Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job System NTSC JP
*Tekken 5 NTSC
*Kingdom Hearts NTSC
*Warriors Orochi 2 NTSC
*Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC
I thought many games actually did need more memory? Especially more than what he has - Windows must be using most of that 1GB alone. That leaves almost nothing for PCSX2 to use.

Anyway a lot of your games except Kingdom Hearts are games that need more power.
(06-11-2012, 05:45 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: I thought many games actually did need more memory? Especially more than what he has - Windows must be using most of that 1GB alone. That leaves almost nothing for PCSX2 to use.

1GB for win XP ? how can you do this ?
Mine never took more than 128 Mb when it started ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go