Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus .. HELP MEEEE !!!
Guys I have the 0.9.9 version and I already completed FFX and FFX-2 on it with no major problems that can't be fixed and FF XII runs in a good way .. But this game has a horrible issue .. The videos seem like they are stuttering ..

I tried the 0.9.7 version and the sound wasn't stuttering but seems kinda slow but the version itself doesn't accept the nuvee plugin

I'd really appreciate any help on this topic

Sponsored links

For the videos you can switch to software or native mode in gsdx, not much else you can do since they are point list movies like ffX-2 so upscaling will break them,, mtvu speed hack also helps if you have a fast quad core cpu since the videos are very cpu dependant, also the main game overall works better in software mode in a lot of the scenes (less graphical glitches, maybe even faster speed in some locations).
(06-26-2012, 01:16 AM)hyakki Wrote: For the videos you can switch to software or native mode in gsdx, not much else you can do since they are point list movies like ffX-2 so upscaling will break them,, mtvu speed hack also helps if you have a fast quad core cpu since the videos are very cpu dependant, also the main game overall works better in software mode in a lot of the scenes (less graphical glitches, maybe even faster speed in some locations).

My cpu is Core i5 .. I'm gonna try what you said and I hope it works ( It stutters in a very annoying way )
(06-26-2012, 01:16 AM)hyakki Wrote: For the videos you can switch to software or native mode in gsdx, not much else you can do since they are point list movies like ffX-2 so upscaling will break them,, mtvu speed hack also helps if you have a fast quad core cpu since the videos are very cpu dependant, also the main game overall works better in software mode in a lot of the scenes (less graphical glitches, maybe even faster speed in some locations).

And of course thank you very much in advance for your effort
I'd like to add that Dirge of Cerberus is even tougher than FFXII is right now - I tried it myself. It got slower in recent versions, dunno why. There's also shadow issues in it when using HW mode, and SW just makes it slower. I'm just going to try it again in 1.0 whenever it's released and hope it's been fixed.