Final Fantasy X
hi there i'm new to this and i need some help as when im playin final fantasy x.

everything loads up fine but then it freezes up a bit in to the game and in the command propmt area it comes up with:

(vtlb miss: addr 0x65F3CF0, Mode 1)

can any1 help me please.
thanks in advanc

windows xp pro
2x Nvidia 9600gt max overclock
3ghz quad core intel
8gb ram
Gigabyte EP45-DQ6
42" full HD lcd

Sponsored links

We need more info, what are your pcsx2 version/beta and settings? where does it crash? what else does the pcsx2 output window say?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-11-2009, 06:56 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: We need more info, what are your pcsx2 version/beta and settings? where does it crash? what else does the pcsx2 output window say?

what i typed before is all it said in the PCSX2 normal release.
but in the PCSX2 public release beta 1888 it says something else.
i added a screenshot of it so you could see

basicly it crashes at the start where auron says "look" ans then the main charector looks up...
al the settings r standerd.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah the "Auron: look!" crash, if you're running the game from disc try making a ISO of it and running it from ISO, if already running from ISO try running it from the disc and also try changing the cdvd plugins. I've personally never had this problem but it's been discussed in the forums before so try making a search maybe you'll come back with some answer if this doesnt work.
i have tried it from an iso but i cant try it from a disc as it will not load.

but i have found a way to make it work on another forum thread. but i do need
Gigaherz’s CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
to make this work. can you advise me where to get this please
It comes with the PCSX2 0.9.6 release and that's what you use to load the disc with anyway Tongue

You can also try gabest's cdvd plugin CDVDolio as well: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
(11-11-2009, 09:34 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It comes with the PCSX2 0.9.6 release and that's what you use to load the disc with anyway Tongue

You can also try gabest's cdvd plugin CDVDolio as well: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

yer thanks for that but it still doesnt work and plus i dont have the other plugin as im useing the beta release. is there any other way i can get the Gigaherz’s CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
^
^
^
^
use the Peops CDVD+original game disc....once you reached the save point just go back to your previous configs.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(11-12-2009, 01:43 AM)tallbender Wrote: ^
^
^
^
use the Peops CDVD+original game disc....once you reached the save point just go back to your previous configs.

thaks for the help but i have tried that and for some reason the emulator does not recognise the disc all that happenes when i try to load the disc is: it just goes to ya normal PS2 screen
Did you configure the plugin pointing it to the right drive? what are the cdvd plugin settings at the moment?

You can make a request on the memcards thread for a save past that part for your FFX version and hopefully you can get past that if the game doesnt let you:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10050.html