Final Fantasy X
I don't know, for me the Peops SPU2 plugin stutters a lot on my machine while SPU2-X works fine. Plus, I think Reverb works a lot better on SPU2-X. (Sound FX and surround sound.)

I think people with different pc configurations have different results. When one plugin works fine for me, it may not work for someone else. That's a good reason why there are multiple plugins.

We can't say much because while PCSX2 has come a long way, it still is not no where near complete. It is still WIP. Best thing we can do is thank the Devs/beta testers for their hard work, and enjoy what they have provided us so far + what's to come in the future.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |

Sponsored links

(12-18-2009, 11:14 AM)decode1984 Wrote: I don't know, for me the Peops SPU2 plugin stutters a lot on my machine while SPU2-X works fine. Plus, I think Reverb works a lot better on SPU2-X. (Sound FX and surround sound.)

I think people with different pc configurations have different results. When one plugin works fine for me, it may not work for someone else. That's a good reason why there are multiple plugins.

We can't say much because while PCSX2 has come a long way, it still is not no where near complete. It is still WIP. Best thing we can do is thank the Devs/beta testers for their hard work, and enjoy what they have provided us so far + what's to come in the future.

agree with u..
really termendous amount of work on this emulator
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
SPU2-X is the only plugin with working reverb, just btw Wink