Ok, well i had my final fantasy X-2 DVD that has crapped out on my PS2 so i put the iso on my comp and used PCSX2 to play it, everything runs fine and smoothly but whenever i've tried to get cheats or get them to initialize it doesnt work whatsoever -sigh- the only one i've gotten to work is lotsa money and thats with cheat engine haha (last resort)
i will now show you two pictures of the error that i found in the log that is stopping it from including the cheats...
If you can help me figure out what the problem is it would be greatly helpful to me, i can answer any question you may have and help with troubleshooting ideas, cos ive tried heaps of things and looked everywhere with no solution
11-29-2010, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2010, 11:20 AM by Felixmaster.)
Hmmm ok, well thank you very much for your quick replies... i think i may know what the problem might be (seeing as i completely forgot about it being PAL haha) but nonetheless here is my .pnach file...
As i have said before i am new to all this so i've problably messed something up or havn't done something right most likely xD so if you could help with that it would be very helpful
11-29-2010, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2010, 03:58 PM by smartstrike.)
(11-29-2010, 02:37 PM)Felixmaster Wrote: ah yes so it is... now that i have renamed it lets hope that it works... one sec... nah it still says that i cant open the file even though i changed the name...
its the same error in the above SS's i posted
try again!!! here's my pnach
**EDIT & AMENDDED** removing cheat description per cheat due to error message:Unicode!
cheat contains max gil and all garment grids except all dresspheres due to invalid cheat code.
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz),HD7770,Win8.1 SL/x64Laptop:i7-Q720(1.6Ghz),HD5650,Win7Pro/x64 Tablet:ifiveX2,ARMv7-RK3188(1.6Ghz),ARM Mali-400,2GB DDR3 RAM,16GB Storage,Android 4.4.2(KK)