Final Fantasy X-2 Cheats?
Ok, well i had my final fantasy X-2 DVD that has crapped out on my PS2 so i put the iso on my comp and used PCSX2 to play it, everything runs fine and smoothly Smile but whenever i've tried to get cheats or get them to initialize it doesnt work whatsoever -sigh- the only one i've gotten to work is lotsa money and thats with cheat engine haha (last resort)

i will now show you two pictures of the error that i found in the log that is stopping it from including the cheats...

[img][Image: FinalFantasyX-2Problem2-1.png][/img]
[img][Image: FinalFantasyx-2problem.png][/img]

If you can help me figure out what the problem is it would be greatly helpful to me, i can answer any question you may have and help with troubleshooting ideas, cos ive tried heaps of things and looked everywhere with no solution Sad

Sponsored links

^
^
^
^
^
kindly attach your *.pnach file and we will have a look

**edit**
OR
http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/7090...sts-4.html
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
First you need to create the directory cheats where you installed PCSX2. And try to look for the cheats you want in here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here

Since I have the US version of the game, I can't give you the cheats for my version, since yours is PAL (Europe).
Hmmm ok, well thank you very much for your quick replies... i think i may know what the problem might be (seeing as i completely forgot about it being PAL haha) but nonetheless here is my .pnach file...

As i have said before i am new to all this so i've problably messed something up or havn't done something right most likely xD so if you could help with that it would be very helpful Smile

Attached Files
.pnach   DE37E046.pnach (Size: 1,62 KB / Downloads: 4.479)
^
^
^
^
just remove the // of each line of the code to enable it

"//" meaning the code was disabled
oh hehe well, i know about that part but what i need help with is that it says it can't find/open the file itself so even if i have "//" enabled or not nothing will work...

I'd like to add other cheats aswell but i dont know how to convert them from say Codebreaker Or Gameshark to RAW and input them in the correct format for the .pnach file...

but yeah the main problem is just that it says it wont open nonetheless which is really annoying -.-
i invested the crc:

DE37E046=is Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
9AAC5309=FFX-2

rename your attached pnach to 9aac5309.pnach
ah yes so it is... now that i have renamed it lets hope that it works... one sec... nah it still says that i cant open the file even though i changed the name...

its the same error in the above SS's i posted
cheating is wrongTongue
i5 750 4.3 ghz
noctua nh-d14
toxic 5850 x 2
asus sabertooth
2x2 gb ddr3 g-skill pc 12800
corsair 650 tx
seagate 1 tb raid 0
(11-29-2010, 02:37 PM)Felixmaster Wrote: ah yes so it is... now that i have renamed it lets hope that it works... one sec... nah it still says that i cant open the file even though i changed the name...

its the same error in the above SS's i posted

try again!!! here's my pnach

**EDIT & AMENDDED**
removing cheat description per cheat due to error message:Unicode!
cheat contains max gil and all garment grids except all dresspheres due to invalid cheat code.

Attached Files
.pnach   9aac5309.pnach (Size: 584 bytes / Downloads: 4.497)