Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission Settings?
Hey guys Smile I was just wondering if anyone has some settings for FFX-2? Mine usually plays at 30-40fps during battles Sad I play on 0.9.7, I tried it on 0.9.8 and its even slower.

[Image: 2yv7asn.png]

[Image: 261hq49.png]

Sponsored links

Forgot to post my specs Tongue

[Image: 1i1gle.png]
Try lowering the scaling resolution.

You haven't posted your PCSX2 settings yet (those panels under Config > Emulation settings).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-26-2011, 07:15 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try lowering the scaling resolution.

You haven't posted your PCSX2 settings yet (those panels under Config > Emulation settings).

Thanks! That sped it up a bit Smile It's 35-40-50 FPS now!

Here are my settings

[Image: ymGfj.png]
Try lowering it more? Tongue Also the FFX videos fix is for FFX not FFX-2 so disable that too. I'd also disable the fast CDVD (it can cause nasty crashes, thus not recommended). Other than that, not much else you can do I guess
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-26-2011, 08:48 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try lowering it more? Tongue Also the FFX videos fix is for FFX not FFX-2 so disable that too. I'd also disable the fast CDVD (it can cause nasty crashes, thus not recommended). Other than that, not much else you can do I guess

Ah I see ): So is it a problem with my specs?
yes, the 5200 is roughtly 1.7x slower than a Core 2 processor at the same clocks.
Alright then. Thanks!

Another question. Do you guys think I could run FFX Fullspeed?
Althrough not sure about japanese version, but generally FFX would work at full speed on pretty much everything with at least 2 cores around 2ghz with average GPU, meaning - yes. Will run full speed most likely including texture filtering, couse I noticed you had it off for X-2 while it's a big eye candy hit. Best is to try for yourself anyway.

The only time I saw FFX lagging in PCSX2 was when I had a CSWacko week and changed GPU to integrated chip(to save some power and be happy with 15 degrees Celsius inside my pc case;P).