Final Fantasy X-2 International - show me a good configuration?
Im running Windows 7 home x64 on my macbook using parallels
Intel I7 1.8Ghz
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

If anyone has it running with similar specs let me know what your config is are so I can copy it

Sponsored links

No offense but your system specs is horrible there is no way you'll able to run that game at 60fps plus a macbook? Seriously?
Instead of using parallels you might want to use bootcamp and install windows.
looking at your specs the videocard and cpu are kinda limited you might be able to run in native mode with gsdx and some speedhacks (mainly mtvu).

Edit:
I did a quick test and locked my own cpu at 1.9 ghz (its idle speed) +MTVU speedhack, and you can get around 30-40fps on the intro movie in game seems to run at 60fps using software or hardware (depends on your video card)
What is exactly your issue, btw ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@ jesalevin
FMVs I don't really care about, but the game plays just a little bit slow, maybe 80% normal speed when i press F9. Just need a little boost in speed.

@hyakki
thanks ill give it a try

@dog
Jerk. I got it for portability, not for running games. being able to get this running would just be a plus.
running in native, mild VU stealing, and pressed f9

running at nearly full speed, some occasional slowdowns, like in the engine room and during the first fight with the giant spider.

I guess this is fine, but if you guys got anything else, let me know.
(03-05-2012, 02:19 AM)Dx13K41n092 Wrote: @ jesalevin
FMVs I don't really care about, but the game plays just a little bit slow, maybe 80% normal speed when i press F9. Just need a little boost in speed.

@hyakki
thanks ill give it a try

@dog
Jerk. I got it for portability, not for running games. being able to get this running would just be a plus.

I wasn't being a jerk about it, I was saying don't expect to find a good configuration to run it smoothly with those specs but whatever helps makes you feel better at night..
Also I never heard of a i7 with 1.8 ghz speed heh Tongue They might exist, but atleast I never heard or see them before.
Intel® Core™ i7-2677M

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4554/apple...iew-update

1.8ghz is the pre-turbo clockrate, it can get up to 2.9ghz.
hehe and Squall comes again with the answer Tongue You go mate! Tongue