Final Fantasy X-2 Video`s Working with Gsdx cutie at x3 Native in HW mode
(07-22-2012, 11:26 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: brightness only affects the image you see
Thats why i was voted most likely to be a chimpanzee, Wacko i guess its still to early in the morning for me
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Sponsored links

i don't know what else to say, it's like getting more and more for me to state something true based on my own experience..
like when i said cutie plugin fixed some graphic and made some games more playable , but someone response that cutie didn't fixed anything but only apply some internal hack..
and now i'm telling there's something wrong with this hardware rendring on cutie and software renderng is better choice,
and yet i got someone object this by saying this just merely human error,or rather eye's problem..

i've been using cutie for quite sometimes ago, and have completed quite some games with it, it was long time i've knew this ffx-2 fmv on hardware rendering.
but then when i choose to tell some little problem with it, ..ok, ii think i'll just stop coz i really don't know what is wrong and what is right

lastly i searched my disc and take 2 image, just for comparison,it's ok if you people think there's no difference with it.

cutie hw render

r5221 software render
^ Hey i agree that its brighter in SW. My point is that Cutie can render it in higher than native res without the very well known problem that Gsdx has, Which "might" be helpful info to devs
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
I know they implemented some cutie hacks into the newest gsdx with aggressive crc, probably including this one. I only like the Ico and Demento hacks personally. Some added sharpness is nice. On the topic of cutie is there an english version of the plugin?
^ Used to be an earlier version floating around in English, but i dont have it anymore
Msi GF-62VR
We coded this hack and kept it disabled in the sources on account of being horrible for practical use.
It was made to try and improve other aspects of GSdx but we discarded the project.
Now cutie found the old hack and enabled it for this game which is a pretty bad idea.
Any coder looking at it should realize it is not safe to enable Tongue2

The darkness you guys see is because it still flickers and the auto deinterlace mode blends one black and one okay frame together.
^ Not safe? That sounds bad, What risk am i or my computer in?
Msi GF-62VR
Just crashes related to GSdx, maybe taking down the gpu driver. Windows 7 can cope with that but it's still ugly .P